Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:02:24 am

Author Topic: Economics Notes for Sale (50 Raw SS)  (Read 12259 times)  Share 

alex_warren

• Fresh Poster
Economics Notes for Sale (50 Raw SS)
« on: March 13, 2017, 07:15:31 pm »
Hi! I completed VCE at Trinity Grammar School in 2016, attaining an ATAR of 99.15, with a perfect study score of 50 in Economics.

I am selling the unit 3&4 notes I compiled and referenced religiously throughout the year, as well as an illustration of my various study habits, and how I tackled the exam at the years end.

I believe that an extensive and thorough set of notes, along with a good work ethic, are the pivotal cornerstones to success in VCE Economics.

If interested, I would encourage you to send me a message on ATAR Notes, or message me on Facebook (name Alex Warren, Trinity Grammar and Melbourne University are listed on my profile). Each unit will be sold separately for $30, or together for $40.

Attached is a preview of my beautifully crafted set of notes.

I hope that these notes can help you achieve success in 2017!

NAT0003

Re: Economics Notes for Sale (50 Raw SS)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 07:33:41 pm »
Hi Alex, do we need to come to your place and pick it up?
Congrats on the 50 by the way, awesome acheivement :D

alex_warren

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 10:24:45 pm »
Not at all, i can email as a word document or pdf. Bank transfer and emailling is the way to go with this one.

NAT0003

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 08:54:13 pm »
Not at all, i can email as a word document or pdf. Bank transfer and emailling is the way to go with this one.
are you selling unit 1/2 notes by any chance?

alex_warren

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 11:43:50 am »
Sorry mate, but no one makes seriously detailed notes in 1/2 eco! its 1/2! I would recommend taking a look at the 1/2 study design and then comparing it with the 3/4 study design. You'll be able to contrast the similarities and come to a decision on whether to purchase these magnificent notes.