Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:14 pm

Author Topic: Case Studies for Economic Activity  (Read 5379 times)  Share 

Annie657

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +8
Case Studies for Economic Activity
« on: March 23, 2017, 09:49:09 pm »
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else doing Drayton's family wines for their case study on viticulture? If so did you guys get any good notes from the excursion because I don't really have much  :(
2017 HSC: Adv English | Mathematics | Maths Ext 1 | Chemistry | Biology | Geography |

2018-2022: MBBS at Western Sydney University :)

BarnesK01

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Case Studies for Economic Activity
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 07:22:56 pm »
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else doing Drayton's family wines for their case study on viticulture? If so did you guys get any good notes from the excursion because I don't really have much  :(

If you don't have any good notes for that specific case study, you can literally use notes from another economic activity.

Angela Karanikolas

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 09:25:17 am »
+1
Hi everyone,

Hi Annie,
While i'm not doing the chosen case study, are you required too?
If not, maybe look at doing Tyrells or a winery that is quite large and has loads of information on their wine, import/exports etc.
If you are required to look at the chosen case study, have you checked their website (if they have one?). I find with my winery that they had limited information on their website but I emailed a worker for some help. If they have an email, i'm sure they would be happy to help. If that doesn't work for you, try combining notes with a fellow classmate so that you can both receive the same answers and if they are missing something you can contribute.

Sorry if this is basic.

Annie657

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 08:39:54 pm »
Hi Annie,
While i'm not doing the chosen case study, are you required too?
If not, maybe look at doing Tyrells or a winery that is quite large and has loads of information on their wine, import/exports etc.
If you are required to look at the chosen case study, have you checked their website (if they have one?). I find with my winery that they had limited information on their website but I emailed a worker for some help. If they have an email, i'm sure they would be happy to help. If that doesn't work for you, try combining notes with a fellow classmate so that you can both receive the same answers and if they are missing something you can contribute.

Sorry if this is basic.

Thanks so much Angela, sorry for the super late reply!
I actually found some stuff on bored of studies lol that is pretty useful so hopefully I will be fine :) My class has 7 students so we all combine our resources for everything, and I think we will probably have enough for a potential essay. Thanks so much anyway, I will probably email them if I work out next week I dont have enough info for trials   ::)
2017 HSC: Adv English | Mathematics | Maths Ext 1 | Chemistry | Biology | Geography |

2018-2022: MBBS at Western Sydney University :)

Angela Karanikolas

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 12:07:20 pm »
Thanks so much Angela, sorry for the super late reply!
I actually found some stuff on bored of studies lol that is pretty useful so hopefully I will be fine :) My class has 7 students so we all combine our resources for everything, and I think we will probably have enough for a potential essay. Thanks so much anyway, I will probably email them if I work out next week I dont have enough info for trials   ::)

No problem at all,
I suffer from the same problem of only having 8 girls so the information gets passed around pretty easily.
If there's anything further i'm happy to help out.
Websites and the geography thread could lend some assistance :)