Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 11:42:14 pm

Author Topic: How do I order the preferences?  (Read 824 times)  Share 

kemi

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
How do I order the preferences?
« on: December 17, 2017, 10:05:14 pm »
Hi

So I've got UNSW Med as 1st pref as interviews are still being offered up to the 23rd (haven't received one yet). However, Physiotherapy is my second pref - seeing as I won't be getting a UNSW Med offer now (they're released in January), will I still get an offer for Physio (ATAR meets the cut-off)? Or should I shift it to first to make sure?

Please help!

Thank you
HSC 2017

- X1Eng - X1Math - Chem - Bio (3rd in NSW) -

99.50 :D

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: How do I order the preferences?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:27:34 pm »
+2
Hi

So I've got UNSW Med as 1st pref as interviews are still being offered up to the 23rd (haven't received one yet). However, Physiotherapy is my second pref - seeing as I won't be getting a UNSW Med offer now (they're released in January), will I still get an offer for Physio (ATAR meets the cut-off)? Or should I shift it to first to make sure?

Please help!

Thank you

Hey! Unless someone knows better than I, I'm reasonably sure that if no offers are made for Med then that will simply be passed over and you'll receive an offer for the next highest preference to which you are eligible :)

kemi

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Re: How do I order the preferences?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 10:51:17 pm »
Hey! Unless someone knows better than I, I'm reasonably sure that if no offers are made for Med then that will simply be passed over and you'll receive an offer for the next highest preference to which you are eligible :)

Ok, thanks Jamon! Seems logical so I'll just stick with the order I have :)
HSC 2017

- X1Eng - X1Math - Chem - Bio (3rd in NSW) -

99.50 :D