Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:03:20 pm

Author Topic: How to download OneNote 2016 for MACBOOK?  (Read 1008 times)  Share 

akfdsmd

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
How to download OneNote 2016 for MACBOOK?
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:25:36 am »
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this lol
I've been struggling with this problem ever since I got my macbook! I keep downloading the windows 10 version/app store version of one note with the fat sidebars and super saturated colour scheme. I would like to download onenote 2016 instead, but have no idea where to? I tried downloading the office 2016 bundle, but still ended up with the windows 10/app store version of onenote for my mac which is super weird. Does anyone know where to download the 2016 version for mac?

Please help! much appreciated :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: How to download OneNote 2016 for MACBOOK?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:10:25 pm »
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this lol
I've been struggling with this problem ever since I got my macbook! I keep downloading the windows 10 version/app store version of one note with the fat sidebars and super saturated colour scheme. I would like to download onenote 2016 instead, but have no idea where to? I tried downloading the office 2016 bundle, but still ended up with the windows 10/app store version of onenote for my mac which is super weird. Does anyone know where to download the 2016 version for mac?

Please help! much appreciated :)

Hey! It's the right spot for sure ;D

You can download it in the Mac App Store!! :)

Edit: Right, sorry, I'm with you. I got mine from my Office 365 online account, there should be download links there I believe? Is that what you've used?

Edit 2: Will actually probably move this to the Technology section :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:13:05 pm by jamonwindeyer »