Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:17:28 am

Author Topic: Adv Eng - Mod B (Yeats) Essay  (Read 1006 times)

melee2001

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Adv Eng - Mod B (Yeats) Essay
« on: January 16, 2018, 10:01:17 pm »
hi friends :)

it'd be super super helpful if i could get any feedback on my yeats essay (mod b) - hope all your holidays are treating you well :)

SORRY - there's a typo in the first body paragraph's topic sentence (there shouldn't be a "...MORE SPECIFIC" - that was just me reminding myself to change it later when I was re-editing it)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:05:47 pm by melee2001 »

rasha25

• Forum Regular
  • The world looks better upside down
  • Respect: +3
Re: Adv Eng - Mod B (Yeats) Essay
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:46:53 pm »
hi friends :)

it'd be super super helpful if i could get any feedback on my yeats essay (mod b) - hope all your holidays are treating you well :)

SORRY - there's a typo in the first body paragraph's topic sentence (there shouldn't be a "...MORE SPECIFIC" - that was just me reminding myself to change it later when I was re-editing it)

Hi there, I read your essay and provided some notes on it attached bellow. Overall, I liked the idea that the essay was going with and the structure was pretty good only criticism in terms of structure is probably to synthesis texts into a paragraph as opposed to talking about one text per paragraph. Please do note: I am in no way a professional marker, this is simply advice from a year 12 student based on my experiences and feedbacks I got from my teachers. Good Luck  :)
~ 2018 ~
Advanced English | Legal Studies | Modern History | Society & Culture | Studies of Religion | Extension History | Business Studies