Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 04:15:34 pm

Author Topic: All the world's a stage! - Tay's Artsy Adventure  (Read 12056 times)

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: All the world's a stage! - Tay's Artsy Adventure
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2018, 09:02:51 pm »
+1
The video says its unavailable :( Do you have it set on private or is it just my computer?
It should be on unlisted - I'll check that out for you though

Edit: PheonixxFire was right! The video was on private, I don't know why but thank you for telling me!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:05:37 pm by Potatohater »
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

blasonduo

• HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Schrodinger waved while Heisenberg didn't?
  • Respect: +356
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2018, 09:29:38 pm »
+3
It should be on unlisted - I'll check that out for you though

Edit: PheonixxFire was right! The video was on private, I don't know why but thank you for telling me!

Dayum, that video is seriously impressive!!

I was thinking of doing this, but my editing skills are non-existent, (and you've blown this out of the water! So amazing!) So I'm super happy you did it :))

Shall we be seeing more of this style later on?
2018: UNSW B science (physics)/B education

Kicking myself into gear

HSC Physics Topics 1 & 2 Exam!

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 09:42:41 pm »
+1
Dayum, that video is seriously impressive!!

I was thinking of doing this, but my editing skills are non-existent, (and you've blown this out of the water! So amazing!) So I'm super happy you did it :))

Shall we be seeing more of this style later on?

Ahhh thank you!!!  ;D
I reckon you could still do it - not too late to learn some simple editing tricks, or maybe even do it in a different way that requires minimal editing.
As for weather there will be more of this style video to come - we shall see. I wasn't planning on it but after seeing this response and my itch to be filming I think that answer is bound to change  ;)
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 09:47:00 pm »
+1
I LOVE YOUR UNIVLOG !!! ;D
That was so cool!!! Quidditch sounds AMAZING and I'm so jealous. How long does each match go for?
(I'm feeling inspired to make a univlog too aha)
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2018, 09:54:18 pm »
+1
I LOVE YOUR UNIVLOG !!! ;D
That was so cool!!! Quidditch sounds AMAZING and I'm so jealous. How long does each match go for?
(I'm feeling inspired to make a univlog too aha)
Yayyyyy!! I'm so happy to hear that!!
As for how long quidditch matches go for - during training it's an hour or so, we start at 4 and finish sometime past 5 (I swear quidditch never finishes on time!) for actual matches I think the time is 45 mins but ultimately it does depend on the snitch catch since real games end when the snitch is caught. Training games continue beyond the snitch catch and reset the snitch so we can have more practice at seeking.
Also I would totally love for you to make a univlog!! That would be so cool! Also I was quite self consious about filming on campus but I reckon going to AFTRS would eliminate that factor, maybe.
speaking of AFTRS
Speaking of AFTRS, I met someone in 1st year as well at the REELise film competition and he said he knew you! What's even funnier is I reckon he's the kid you've mentioned in the past because he asked you why you were still on ATAR notes during the lecture haha

Tay edit: Typo...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:35:16 am by Potatohater »

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2018, 10:07:31 pm »
+1
Loved the vlog!!!! That was awesome.

So inspiring for those of us who want to vlog but can't be bothered lol
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2018, 10:10:05 pm »
+1
Yayyyyy!! I'm so happy to hear that!!
As for how long quidditch matches go for - during training it's an hour or so, we start at 4 and finish sometime past 5 (I swear quidditch never finishes on time!) for actual matches I think the time is 45 mins but ultimately it does depend on the snitch catch since real games end when the snitch is caught. Training games continue beyond the snitch catch and reset the snitch so we can have more practice at seeking.
Also I would totally love for you to make a univlog!! That would be so cool! Also I was quite self concours about filming on campus but I reckon going to AFTRS would eliminate that factor, maybe.

Sounds intense! (but in a good way cos you're technically living out all your HP dreamsss)
Filming around the AFTRS campus has become a norm so who knows? I might make a univlog ;)

speaking of AFTRS
Speaking of AFTRS, I met someone in 1st year as well at the REELise film competition and he said he knew you! What's even funnier is I reckon he's the kid you've mentioned in the past because he asked you why you were still on ATAR notes during the lecture haha

Spoiler
I know which AFTRS first year you're talking about because he posted about the REELise film festival on his snapchat story and I knew you were there too so I was wondering if you guys bumped into each other at some point. He won an award apparently? Yes he was the same person who asked why I was still on AN after HSC and why I was on the site during our workshop ahahah. Classic. How did you know he was from AFTRS?
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 07:26:34 am »
+1
Sounds intense! (but in a good way cos you're technically living out all your HP dreamsss)
Filming around the AFTRS campus has become a norm so who knows? I might make a univlog ;)

Spoiler
I know which AFTRS first year you're talking about because he posted about the REELise film festival on his snapchat story and I knew you were there too so I was wondering if you guys bumped into each other at some point. He won an award apparently? Yes he was the same person who asked why I was still on AN after HSC and why I was on the site during our workshop ahahah. Classic. How did you know he was from AFTRS?

Spoiler
There was an after party after the festival (didn't last long enough to get really into it though  :'( ) but yeah I was talking to other filmmakers in my categories and his crew was one of them, so naturally AFTRS was brought up. Yeah he won award! I'm so happy for them! For Best Senior Film I was thinking "If I don't get it I want the 'Happy Birthday' crew to get it" and they did!! Gonna have to make a seperate post sometime about what I won too...  ;)

Loved the vlog!!!! That was awesome.

So inspiring for those of us who want to vlog but can't be bothered lol
I feel yah, as I wasn't really bothered to make another one but now maybe I will due to the request that I continue. But yeah, I don't blame ya
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:34:29 am by Potatohater »