Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:56:55 am

Author Topic: Transferring scholarships from first round offer to second round course  (Read 910 times)  Share 

-elcee

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
Hey,
So today I received a second round offer from Monash. I just want to ask how do I transfer my previous scholarships that were accessible in the “view your scholarships” page on WES to the current course I have now ?
When I click “view your scholarships” it says I haven’t received any but I definitely have and when clicking “Scholarship Payment details” it outlines the scholarships I received but it’s under the course that I accepted in round 1 (which I have discontinued due to interest in my current second round offer)

Someone please tell me whether I’ll still receive my scholarships and how I can transfer them under my new course name ??
Thank you !!!

Sincerely, a very stressed jaffy

VanillaRice

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +278
Re: Transferring scholarships from first round offer to second round course
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 08:58:25 pm »
+2
I think whether you will be able to transfer your scholarship will depend on which one you received. I found some info on this page, and I would highly recommend contacting the Course Scholarships Unit (whose details can be found on the page I linked).

Good luck! :)
VCE 2015-16
2017-20: BSc (Stats)/BBiomedSc [Monash]

-elcee

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
Re: Transferring scholarships from first round offer to second round course
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:06:52 pm »
I think whether you will be able to transfer your scholarship will depend on which one you received. I found some info on this page, and I would highly recommend contacting the Course Scholarships Unit (whose details can be found on the page I linked).

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the reply ! I asked ask monash a couple of days ago and the person told me my scholarships were  transferable but I didn’t really ask her how to do it... I just assumed that they would be automatically transferred under my new course but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
As soon as I remembered about my scholarship I wanted to ask the scholarship faculty but they closed at 5 and I needed some information to alleviate my anxiety for the next 2 days as I wait for their call centre to open again T^T
Thank you for helping !! :))