Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:45:24 am

Author Topic: Free Law Admissions Test Guide - Written by 100th percentile  (Read 6736 times)  Share 

bundahboy

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +18
Free Law Admissions Test Guide - Written by 100th percentile
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:47:02 pm »
+23
Hi guys,

After fielding a number of queries about the UNSW LAT, it's come to my attention that there are very few resources that can be used to prepare for it. Having scored in the 100th percentile when I took the test in Year 11 (the highest mark that year), I like to think that I've in some way 'cracked' the LAT. I've hence compiled my insights into a (hopefully) comprehensive guide which covers the theory behind the test, exam technique, and worked examples.

I've attached the guide to this post as a PDF. I encourage you to copy and share it provided that you properly attribute its source.

I'd love to know whether people find the guide useful or not so feel free to let me know of any feedback, comments, etc.
2017 HSC: English Advanced // English Extension 1 // English Extension 2 // Mathematics Extension 1 // Mathematics Extension 2 // Physics // Chemistry // Economics

LAT 2016: 100th percentile // UMAT 2017: 99th percentile

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Free Law Admissions Test Guide - Written by 100th percentile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:20:17 pm »
+2
Honestly has to be one of the best resources ever shared on our site - Thank you so much bundahboy! ;D

You should upload this to the Notes section (or I can do it for you if you prefer?), attachments on posts tend to disappear after a year or so, and this guide deserves to be available for years and years to come ;D

bundahboy

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:02:44 pm »
+3
Thanks for the suggestion Jamon; it's just been put up there!

2017 HSC: English Advanced // English Extension 1 // English Extension 2 // Mathematics Extension 1 // Mathematics Extension 2 // Physics // Chemistry // Economics

LAT 2016: 100th percentile // UMAT 2017: 99th percentile

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 10:25:12 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion Jamon; it's just been put up there!

Absolute legend ;D

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 06:46:21 am »
+1
AHHHH THIS IS AMAZING!!

Thanks so much, definitely will help when I sit the test soon!!
HSC 2018 - (ATAR: 99.10)
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

2019: B Commerce/B Laws @ UNSW

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 09:44:56 am »
+1
Amazing!

Fantastic work - thanks for sharing this. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

iimacfiish

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 09:53:35 am »
Hi guys,

After fielding a number of queries about the UNSW LAT, it's come to my attention that there are very few resources that can be used to prepare for it. Having scored in the 100th percentile when I took the test in Year 11 (the highest mark that year), I like to think that I've in some way 'cracked' the LAT. I've hence compiled my insights into a (hopefully) comprehensive guide which covers the theory behind the test, exam technique, and worked examples.

I've attached the guide to this post as a PDF. I encourage you to copy and share it provided that you properly attribute its source.

I'd love to know whether people find the guide useful or not so feel free to let me know of any feedback, comments, etc.