Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:56:43 am

Author Topic: Cambridge checkpoints and other study guides  (Read 5897 times)  Share 

aamandavo

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Cambridge checkpoints and other study guides
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:38:40 pm »
Is cambridge checkpoints just practice questions or is there notes in there too? What are the best study guides to use? is it necessary to have study guides/checkpoints for unit 1&2 chem,spesh, and methods? best study guides for unit 3&4 further please!!

DBA-144

• MOTM: APR 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +35
Re: Cambridge checkpoints and other study guides
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 12:25:12 pm »
Is cambridge checkpoints just practice questions or is there notes in there too? What are the best study guides to use? is it necessary to have study guides/checkpoints for unit 1&2 chem,spesh, and methods? best study guides for unit 3&4 further please!!

Hey there,

Welcome to Atar notes.

Yeah, Checkpoints is just questions, but I think they have some flashcards at the back. The best study guides will vary for each subject. And tbh, extra resources for units 1 and 2 are not really necessary. Study guides might be necessary for further 3 and 4 however I am not sure which resources are good for that.

Also, make sure that you check to see if your posting in the right section. Something like this generally goes in the VIC discussion section, not the extended investigation section. But that is ok, you will get a feel for the forum as you use it more.

Hope this helps.  :)
PM me for Methods (raw 46) and Chemistry (raw 48) resources (notes, practice SACs, etc.)

I also offer tutoring for these subjects, units 1-4 :)