Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:17:16 pm

Author Topic: Bach of Adv Sc or Bach of Eng/Bach of Sc?  (Read 350 times)  Share 

Blissisignorance

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Bach of Adv Sc or Bach of Eng/Bach of Sc?
« on: December 12, 2018, 07:40:15 pm »
Hey guys,
I'm in a real dilemma right now, between choosing the bachelor of engineering (honours)/bachelor of science, with a major in space through aeronautical, or doing the bachelor of science/advanced studies (advanced).
I'm really into maths and science, which is why I wanted to bachelor of science. But, there's not much job opportunities in academia in Australia, and with space engineering in USYD being the only engineering stream that I'm interested in, I wanted to do this double degree to see whether or not I would be interested in doing engineering at all. At the same time, I wanted to do multiple areas in science, which wouldn't be possible in this double degree.
So, I would greatly appreciate any experiences of people who had the same dilemma or are doing this course in any university. Also, any thoughts and experinces on the difficulty of transferring from the double degree to the other single degree after first year if I don't like it?