Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:03:00 am

Author Topic: Pros and the Con: angewina_naguen's Journey Waddling Through Uni  (Read 18052 times)

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
Re: Pros and the Con: The Musical
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 07:49:27 pm »
+2

The amazing thing about today was that I was able to meet Elena Kats Chernin! She came in to give a casual workshop on her compositional process. As a music student, I’m so used to all the composers I study to be (deceased) that it was almost surreal to be in the presence of someone who I literally studied as a part of my HSC course. My tutor assigned me with the task of buying her a bouquet of flowers which I’m very glad she loved. It was an intimate and highly rewarding opportunity that I will owe the Con huge for giving me  8)
She's actually coming to my uni to give a masterclass next week! Glad you found it interesting!!  :D

Hope your performance goes well this weekend! :)
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 12:42:29 am »
+6
15/03/2019

Hey, everyone!

Another week wrapped up  :D I finished my small handout assignment which was deceptively more difficult than I thought it would be. I was stuck on this one question for a solid ten minutes and then realised I read everything in the whole clef (no wonder the answer was not coming to me). I made a mental note now to read questions properly to save myself from humiliation and wasting time.

She's actually coming to my uni to give a masterclass next week! Glad you found it interesting!!  :D

Hope your performance goes well this weekend! :)

And awesome  ;D What a coincidence! She's such a lovely person. I aspire to be as relaxed and inspiring as her  :) I'm practising heaps for this performance and taking a break tomorrow evening so everything will be nice and ready to go on Sunday  ;D

Today's seminar for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Music was really moving for me. We covered a module about identity, cultural sensitivity and positive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. Since I did SAC in my last two years of high school, I found it fascinating to look into these areas from a teaching perspective and it was highly interesting  :)

One moment in the workshop that particularly left an impact on me was an activity we did where we were asked to write down everything that related to our culture. I wrote about music, good food, superstitions and many other aspects that makes up who I am. Once we did all of that, our responses were all assembled in a visual map and the lady running the workshop came over with a black paint brush. She ran it across all of our responses and asked us how we felt about having all of our cultural qualities erased without permission. It was a confronting experience but it definitely helped me empathise. It was difficult holding back my tears when it was happening.

I think it's moments like these that really bring out my passion for people. I have many reasons for wanting to teach and I'm almost finding it hard to pinpoint just one. What moments like those allow me to do is to take that step closer to figuring out what it is that compels me to teach so much. I'm looking forward to learning more about myself throughout this course and although it's only been three weeks, it's an exciting start  ;D Hope you all have an amazing weekend and will check in soon!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 12:44:48 am by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 12:34:57 pm »
+7
23/03/2019

Hey, everyone!

Finally found some time to write this entry. It's been a heavy week but I can feel it getting even more intense. I'm hoping to get most of my work done over this weekend in preparation to lessen the load during the week.

Harmony is officially the bane of my existence  :'( I'm not the worst at it but it's definitely proving to be a challenge right now. It takes me at least two hours to get the homework done and there's barely any of it. I think I'm going to seek more help from my tutor and pop in some time over the next few days. It would be a good idea to just clarify a few (by that I mean a lot) of concerns I have with the content  :-\

I'm really enjoying my time in the education subjects I have this semester! Key Ideas has been heaps of fun and my cohort for Music Ed is really friendly  :) It's nice being surrounded by such lovely and supportive people. I also made some friends with people in my Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Music class and will be performing with one for our first assessment task  8) We're doing Jessica Mauboy's Never Be The Same which is probably my favourite song by her! I'm loving the vibe of Music Ed and look forward to going to those classes the most.

Music in Modern Times and Musicology Workshop have also been really inspiring. I'm thinking of changing up my concept completely and doing something along the lines of musical satire in Francis Poulenc's The Breasts of Tiresias. I found this opera quite entertaining with its humorous take on propaganda and would like to present an analysis of how parody, irony, humour and satire have been translated in the musical features of the opera. I find that I'm learning more and more from these subjects and anticipate having them this week.

And finally, choir! The Handel has been a bit of a challenge. I have so much respect for people who can sing some of these passages flawlessly AND at the speed he wrote it in. It'll require more practice so I'm trying to set aside an hour or so for the repertoire each week. The other piece we're doing, Fiat Lux, is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of it and it's significantly easier than the Handel. I'm excited to perform that one way more. I'm hoping to try and get my appreciation for the Handel work to that level eventually  :D

That'll be all for this week! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and don't forget to go vote  ;D

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2019, 12:00:15 am »
+7
02/04/2019

Quick post :) I have a presentation on Spanish liturgical music manuscript on Wednesday, a reflective journal to be submitted online on the weekend, a mid semester exam next Monday and a performance task the same Friday. Things are getting real intense. Adding cumulative tutorial homework, portfolio entries and quizzes to the picture is not making it much prettier  :'( That being said, I should be alright! Just feel like time racing and the finishing line is completely out of sight. I'm already looking forward to mid semester break to recollect myself (and also for my lecture debut woohoo!). Hope everyone's week has started off nicely and will update soon!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 07:35:31 pm »
+7
06/04/2019

Hey, everyone!

Presentation went well  ;D I got super nervous during it and accidentally said "Japan" instead of "Spain" when I was introducing the manuscripts but other than that, got good praise from the tutor  :) The reflective journal is all set to submit tomorrow when the portal opens so I'm excited to get that over and done with.

Studying for this mid-sem feels like I'm sitting my Modern History exam all over again with the amount of content I'm trying to revise. After it's over, I'm thinking of sharing my top three works so far from Music in Modern Times in this journal  :) You can tune into "Angelina Reviews Music on ATARNOTES Instead of Being Productive" soon!

Performance rehearsing has been going well too. I'm super pumped for it and can't wait to finish off this transcription to submit on Friday. Everything's going to be a hundred times more relaxing once all of this is over.

That'll be all for today. Have a great weekend, all and will touch base soon!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2019, 09:23:39 am »
+2
It's amazing that you've been able to maintain high energy levels for so long & stay keen!

Really glad that you've found your cohortmates to be fantastic - how're things going with the second years? 

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2019, 11:12:50 pm »
+6
It's amazing that you've been able to maintain high energy levels for so long & stay keen!

Really glad that you've found your cohortmates to be fantastic - how're things going with the second years? 

I'm actually quite surprised myself at how motivated I still am! I think it's because I'm enjoying the content and I'm surrounded by some wonderful musicians. Having my partner on campus and going to uni together has also made every day an adventure  ;D Studying isn't such a painful thing to do if you enjoy what you are learning!

The second years are super nice too. I've found that Music Ed people in general are just chill and fun. I'm bonding heaps with one of them who is my partner for the performance task. She's an international student and she's quite shy so I think approaching her was a good move  :) I'm hoping to bond more with them when we have our Music Ed camp during semester break. It'll be nice to also mingle with some of the third and fourth year students. I'd love some advice on the course and keeping things up  ;D

Got my first ever uni exam tomorrow so hoping things go well! I've studied hard and made some pretty notes. Fingers crossed everything goes well!
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 05:18:01 pm »
+8
12/04/2019

Hey, everyone!

Time to celebrate because my major assessment period has finished for mid sem  ;D Reflective journal for Musicology Workshop has been submitted, mid sem exam for Modern Times is complete and just finished my performance assessment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Music about an hour ago!

I submitted my journal on the Sunday and felt pretty confident with it. I'm not too sure of the standard for marking it so I'm hoping that I at least pass and then take on any feedback for critical reflection in the next semesters. I modeled it similarly to my Musicology portfolio for HSC but wrote with more formality like I did for my Reflection Statement for Ext 2 English so I'm hoping it suffices  :)

My mid sem exam was on Monday and both my partner and I were really happy with it! There were two questions that made me doubt myself and I'm not sure what constitutes to marks in the extended response section but I definitely passed that  ;D As promised, I have little reviews of the three best pieces I've studied so far. I figured since I'm doing teaching, it would be cool to teach on the forum in a way by relaying the content I cover in my courses! I'm going to keep the reviews quite casual so if anyone wants to discuss the preferences, feel free to! You can read my reviews in the spoiler below  8)

Music in Modern Times- Top Three Set Works + Honourable Mentions

1. Huge huge fan of Kurt Weill's Die sieben Todsünden. This gorgeous ballet-chante was my favourite to analyse and study. I did Germany for my national study last year so the work was easy to understand contextually. I like how Weill quotes over forms of popular music, such as the foxtrot in Vorn and barbershop quartet in Völlerei. I'm also a sucker for satire and this ballet is an excellent example of it. I would highly recommend listening to it and following the translation because it's very entertaining, as well as politically cheeky  ::)

2. Claude Debussy's La Mer. There was no way this wasn't going to make the list; Debussy's one of my favourite composers and I was already listening to La Mer when I am studying. Analysing it and placing it contextually as an Impressionist work brought great flashbacks to Visual Arts days. I realised the reason why I adore it so much is because it basically is a musical portrait of the sea and the "illustrations" you hear are very reflective of conventions in Impressionist artistic works.

3. Paul Hindemith's Kammermusik No.2. We studied the first movement in class but I actually enjoyed it so much that I listened to the rest of it. I do love myself some piano concerti so this was a joy to study. The first movement is very reminiscent of Baroque musical features and is overall an exciting work to listen to!

Bonus: Alex's list

1. Strauss. He's a huge fan of the second movement in Also Sprach Zarathustra and loves Romantic music as a whole.
2. Debussy. We agreed on this being second best because La Mer was the easiest to understand and identify as a work from its respective period. It also just sounds awesome so who wouldn't love it?
3. Ives. Alex's placed The Unanswered Question here because he liked the way the work develops and builds itself conceptually.

As for today's performance, I think my partner and I did pretty well! I actually managed to get a response from Jessica Mauboy's manager on behalf of her who wished me luck for it! She's just released a new single too so do check it out and support Australian music! I'm hoping for good marks from this but regardless of how I perform, I'll be happy :D What mattered more was feeling like I could fit in musically with the second years and seeing all the performances was really fun  ;D

That'll be all from me this week! I'm actually off to see Baker Boy with some classmates from my Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Music class tonight so I'll be signing off  8) Have a great weekend, all!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 05:23:39 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2019, 12:06:54 am »
+8
13/04/2019

Double posting for the day  ;D Midnight train rides are so peaceful. I just came back from seeing Baker Boy and it was awesome  8) What a way to celebrate. I had the best drinking company with me too (my tutor for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Music and a classmate who I had literally never talked to until today)  ;D I’ve got new songs to add to my playlist now when I get home.

I’m going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Capitol Theatre, courtesy of my boyfriend’s parents for getting us tickets last Christmas during mid sem break. I love love love musicals and am looking forward to seeing this production.

I’ve also booked tickets for Giselle with my scholarship money and will be attending a pre-concert talk with the music director for the ballet orchestra. I’m hoping it will help me with Musicology Workshop, not just as an extra-curricular event, but also in my research for this semester. I’ve decided to explore the way choreography and music in ballet support and illuminate one another. I’m still unsure about which work I will pursue but I’m narrowing it down to either Tchaikovsky’s Pas De Deux from The Nutcrackeror Adam’s Pas De Deux from Giselle. Both are gorgeous pieces of music so I’m hoping my unit coordinator/tutor can help me come to a decision  :)

That’ll be all from me! For reals now, have a great weekend, all!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2019, 10:10:55 pm »
+6
17/04/2019

Last day tomorrow before mid semester break! I'm very keen for a break and ready to make the most of it.

Would like to announce that after weeks of indecision, I have finally decided my research topic for my end of semester presentation  ;D My presentation will be titled Motif, Sequence and Transcendence in Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Grand Pas De Deux. After reflection, I realised my topic was still too broad and needed to be narrowed down for a more effective musicological approach. I would like to improve my analysis as a goal for this semester and this would be the best topic to set that challenge for me. Whenever I am confronted with something complex or difficult to comprehend, my immediate process is to simplify it and reduce it into more manageable units. Repetition is central to this piece and analysing it would develop my skills for the long run.

Moreover, repetition as a musical device (and also literary because as most have gathered from my forum activity, I'm a huge English nerd too) has always fascinated me  :) I find it interesting how musical ideas can be layered, reinforced and transformed. What's particularly interesting about this piece is this repeating, descending scale which is actually developed on this uplifting and ethereal trajectory. I think a discussion on the piece's development of ideas through repetition would present a unique angle and I look forward to diving right into it.

That'll be all from me! Have a wonderful Easter and will update during mid sem break on my shenanigans up at UTS for the lectures  8)

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2019, 12:55:12 pm »
+7
26/04/2019

Hey, everyone!

Currently sitting at the desk and with under an hour left to go before my first ever HSC lecture  ;D I'm super keen to meet other major work enthusiasts today and to hopefully inspire hundreds of students to get theirs done.

Lectures have been so successful! I've heard glimpses of positive feedback and overall good vibes from the students so it's all very exciting. Looking forward to finishing off the week with a bang and heading off to see Endgame tonight  8) Hope we all have a fantastic weekend  :)

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2019, 11:45:52 pm »
+8
02/05/2019

Hey, everyone!

Another short and quick post this evening before I head to bed  :) Busy with lots of deadlines and projects happening. I'd love to do a longer, full update of everything that's going on when I have the time  :D

Just wanted to share some great results! I'm really happy with how I did for my Modern Times exam  ;D Sitting on 85% right now and hoping to improve my performance for the final exam to bump up the average higher. I have a better idea of the nature of music history exams now that I've finally done one so I'll devise a way to study effectively for that. I also just got my mark for the teaching assessment I had today and I'm sitting on 80% too. I'm pleased with how I did but definitely looking forward to receiving my personal feedback. I could already recognise some decisions I could have made instead today so it's all about getting better from here  ;D

That'll be all from me! Going to celebrate with a well-deserved rest tonight. Hope you all have been having a fabulous week and will touch base soon  :)

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2020, 10:45:40 pm »
+12
30/01/2020

Hey, everyone!

Firstly, welcome back to my journal! My goodness it's been FOREVER since my last entry. This post this evening is a huge update on what exactly happened over the course of the rest of 2019 and my plans for 2020 (of which includes journaling more here)!

First year uni was something else. Keeping a positive and encouraging vibe has been a really important part of my persona here on the forum, but also in my personal vision of my ideal self. I knew that if I was going to write journal entries here to share, I had to be in the right state of mind to do it.

To start off with definitely the heavier stuff, since my last post, I was in a minor car accident, went through a huge breakup and descended into a state of self-loathing. I heard from many people that the first semester would be like falling into a hole of suffering but I never expected myself to get stuck in it for so long. Those three key experiences left a lot of negative and irreversible stains on my life; I was unable to drive for a while (and driving means a lot to me), I lost a lot of friends and my motivation to even get out of bed in the morning hit rock bottom. 

I was lucky it all happened towards the end of the semester and I had the month and a half in between to recover. So much happened in that period of time that made the healing significantly easier. I started seeing a headspace counsellor who was phenomenal. It was hard to convince my parents at first to let me seek professional help largely due to the stigma surrounding mental health in my culture but they trusted my counsellor as much as I did. He did an amazing job at helping me get back on feet and navigate through perhaps the most difficult part of my life yet. The weeks I spent in his office flew by like crazy but I came out of it more sure of who I was and what goals I wanted to set for myself to be the best version of myself I can be.

I also met Oliver. My current boyfriend was a game-changer. I’ll spare the details of how we met for this post but we have been dating for just over six months now and I have never been happier. Never have I met someone so loving, caring, sensitive and straight up amazing. I was really afraid of getting into another relationship and was advised against it by many people (I wouldn’t blame them; the breakup scarred me) but something inside me said he was worth it and boy, he is. You’ll hear lots more about him in this journal over the year as we navigate through our relationship together and share many more exciting memories to come.

Another thing that happened was going to MUED camp. I had a lot of trouble really getting into the swing of things at uni and was really apprehensive towards making friends but the camp did such a fantastic job at helping me settle into music education at the Con. I was able to talk to other members in the upper cohorts and make music for an entire weekend. It was because of this camp that I was able to remind myself why I chose to do the degree in the first place and it to this day is what resurged so much of my love for what I study and do.

My final reason will have to be my Tutesmart students. My 2019 cohort were absolute gems and while I avoided bringing anything from my personal life into work, they never questioned why I was feeling down and instead, provided me with support and gave me the space to thrive as an educator. Work for me was an escape from everything else; it was where I channelled my energy into my students, watched them grow and, in the end, formed irreplaceable relationships with them.
After the break, I began to feel more like myself than I ever had before. Semester 2 was met with its own set of challenges but I was ready to tackle them with raw enthusiasm and resilience. I won’t go into details about how it all played out but basically a significant improvement was made in my performance in uni, my relationships with people that now matter to me more than anything in the world and a greater sense of who I am.

All this aside, this is what’s happening for Angelina Nguyen in 2020!

1.   I will probably be suffering at uni this year. I have two histories in Sem 1 which will be loads of work and will be overloading, on top of having prac, in Sem 2. It’s going to be a tough year but I know I’ll find my way through it with the support of friends, family and work.
2.   I will more than likely be joining the amateur Irish music ensemble at uni. This might sound  totally random but I actually love Irish music and when I heard that an ensemble was being established, I hopped straight on it. I’m planning to pick up the bodhran (Irish drum) and learning it as an extra skill because why not?
3.   I will be doing the Australian Kodaly Certificate over the next three years. I am aiming to take Level 1 Secondary Education this year and, should I pass everything successfully, complete the AKC when I graduate (two certificates yay!)
4.   I have been accepted into the USYD student newspaper society and will be the Con reporter for the year. I’m really keen to do more writing this year alongside working and studying and will be interested to see how I manage this on top of everything else I have going on.
5.   I will be going to Bali for a study tour in July-August as part of my music education degree. I am super pumped about going overseas and look forward to being able to pick up new skills as an educator and musician in the experience.
That’ll be all for this entry (what a massive post). I look forward to sharing more of my adventures over the next year and keen to have each and every one of you on board. If you made it to the end of this post, thanks for sticking with me and cheers to an awesome new year!

Toodles,

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2020, 06:55:32 am »
+3
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties & struggles you've had to overcome but really glad to hear about times when you've put yourself out there and had your wellbeing be enriched as a result. Your ability to do that is a testament to your courage and resilience. I get what you mean about maintaining a vibe/persona of yourself on the forums (engaging with VCEJJ in 2018 was a significant part of my personal development); please also know that we respect and appreciate you, not just your positivity.

I hope that your involvement in ensemble + clubs and societies is really beneficial for you but if it does get too much remember that your wellbeing should come first and you are able to leave if it would help you. Here for you if you ever want to reach out - positive or not - and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:27:30 pm by Bri MT »

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
Re: Pros and the Con: angewina_naguen's Journey Waddling Through Uni
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2020, 03:50:17 pm »
+9
03/02/2020

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in with a timetable update! This is what it looks like right now  :)

Semester 1, 2020

There are some key differences I'll be experiencing this semester from 2020. Firstly, I have two history subjects (ClassRom and East Asian) which are going to be a heck of a load of work. I have my tute for ClassRom the day after the lecture so getting my preparation done for those lessons is going to be interesting. I also only have one education subject this semester, as opposed to having two per sem like I did last year. This will be a nice change and can allow me to really focus on honing my music skills subjects. The last big change is only having choir on Thursdays in the afternoon. I'm aiming to fit in a lesson with my vocal teacher in the morning so the travel is worth it and to spend the whole day really focusing on singing.

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you struggles you've had to overcome and really glad to hear about time when you've put yourself out there and had your wellbeing be enriched as a result. Your ability to do that is a testament to your courage and resilience. I get what you mean about maintaining a vibe/persona of yourself on the forums (engaging with VCEJJ in 2018 was a significant part of my personal development); please also know that we respect and appreciate you, not just your positivity.

I hope that your involvement in ensemble + clubs and societies is really beneficial for you but if it does get too much remember that your wellbeing should come first and you are able to leave if it would help you. Here for you if you ever want to reach out - positive or not - and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures!

And hey, Bri!

That’s really great to know! I’m hoping to be a lot truer and to value myself as I am more this year. It’s an ongoing journey and I’m really keen to grow from all these experiences.

Interestingly, something I’ve also slowly learnt to do is to say no. Over the last few months, I’ve had lots of people reaching out to me for help in many shapes and forms and initially, I found it really hard to say no in fear of disappointing others or rejecting opportunities that would let me sit on “what if” thoughts for the rest of my life. At some stage, I came to terms with it and really appreciating the things I do have going on (and going for me) much more. I’m absolutely going to do my best to navigate through the immense number of activities and projects I have going on but will also put my wellbeing and priority for a healthy work-life balance at the forefront of my vision for 2020. Definitely will reach out here if any concerns or problems arise!

Overall, I’m looking forward to see how this semester will play out! That’s all for today’s entry and wishing you all an amazing week ahead.

Toodles,

Angelina ;D

Post Post Edit: I have also changed the name of my journal! I initially wanted to use this journal to document my musical endeavours but now, I'm hoping to expand it more into a space where I can explore university life, my extracurricular commitments and adulting more broadly, as well as ideas, issues and views that are personal and hopefully inspiring.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 03:59:52 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-