Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:28:43 pm

Author Topic: Explained: VET Completion & Competencies  (Read 4166 times)

thereal_laura

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Trailblazer
  • amateur film director yo
  • Respect: +9
Explained: VET Completion & Competencies
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:35:08 pm »
+1
✨ QUESTION: How Do I Know What Competencies I Have Achieved?

At the beginning of the course you will be given a list of all the elements and units of competency that you can potentially achieve while undertaking your particular VET course. Your teacher will progressively record your achievement of competencies and regularly provide you with a printed update of your progress through a medium like a report. It will indicate which units of competency you have achieved. Your teacher will also inform NESA of the units of competency you have achieved and you can check your progress through the NESA, Students Online facility using your USI (https://studentsonline.nesa.nsw.edu.au/). This enables you to view the units of competency you are enrolled in, your assessment status in those units and the credential you will be eligible to receive if you are assessed as competent.

✨ QUESTION: What Happens When I Complete My VET Course?

Firstly, congratulations on sticking through until the end! At the end of the course you will be eligible for a Certificate or Statement of Attainment (SoA) that lists the units of competency you have achieved. This will be issued by NESA NSW Standards Education Authority, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW on behalf of the Sydney Catholic Schools.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:51:50 pm by thereal_laura »
2019 HSC SUBJECTS

Visual Art
Biology (lol)
CAF's
Catholic Studies (non ATAR)
English Standard
Entertainment Industry ♡ (VET)

come find me over at the VET Subjects forum! we have cheese and marshmallows