Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:16:34 pm

Author Topic: SlowandSteady's FL Studio Struggles  (Read 9990 times)

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +151
Re: SlowandSteady's FL Studio Struggles
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 10:48:48 pm »
+4
(Click Title)

I tried to make something with this image in mind:
Bean Incoming

This character isn't even Mr Bean, but I can't associate Rowan with anyone else at this point.

It's kind of repetitive catchy, and I think the clarinet fits pretty well with what I was going for. I have some other projects that have been lying around that I need to get around to finishing, but enjoy an entire minute's worth of saloon music while you wait :P
QCE Class of 2023 :D

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 11:05:30 pm »
+1
(Click Title)

I tried to make something with this image in mind:
Bean Incoming

This character isn't even Mr Bean, but I can't associate Rowan with anyone else at this point.

It's kind of repetitive catchy, and I think the clarinet fits pretty well with what I was going for. I have some other projects that have been lying around that I need to get around to finishing, but enjoy an entire minute's worth of saloon music while you wait :P

Hey SlowandSteady! ;D

I really like this you have done a great job with overlaying the clarinet with the tapping of the symbol (I think that's what it is). Also, it sounds like it could be background music placed in a game! Keep up the awesome sounds!  ;D
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 09:48:50 pm »
+4
Time to finally come out of hiding to show you all this short thingy I've been working on for the past hour. I present to you: Swanger Banger (really need to work on these names).

I tried to go with a sort of big band / jazzy feel with this one. Not sure what it'll develop into, (or if I'll end up adding anything to it at all) but the swing was pretty fun to do.
QCE Class of 2023 :D