Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:49:59 am

Author Topic: Favourite trailers  (Read 3120 times)

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
Favourite trailers
« on: March 11, 2020, 10:02:31 pm »
+4
Hey everyone! So I was learning about tv and film trailers in my lecture today and realised how important they are as the final product- perhaps even more important! Trailers are what brings an audience in and keeps their interest until the release date of said film/tv show. I'm just curious to see what are people's favourite trailers and why you like them/

Personally, I absolutely adore the 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' teaser trailer because something about the editing, choice of sound design and message makes me really warm and fuzzy on the inside.

What about you? Do you have a favourite trailer or perhaps a list of favourite trailers? What about least favourite trailers? And why?
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Favourite trailers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 11:09:11 pm »
+2
Love this thread idea! This isn't a film or TV trailer but it's a First Look-style trailer for the Anastasia musical and it, to this day, makes me wish I saw it when it was still on Broadway.

The latest trailer that's made me hyped for a movie though is 100% the In The Heights movie. It's bound to be a great film (and Lin's playing my favourite character from the musical too so bonus)!

-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music