Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 10:57:15 pm

Author Topic: Chelsea's VCE Journey Journal  (Read 471 times)

chelseaanne

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
Chelsea's VCE Journey Journal
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:19:00 pm »
+9
Hey folks,
With everything going on, I thought it might be interesting to try and keep up a journal as I complete year 12.
One thing I've noticed is despite being homeschooled for 7 or so years, how difficult it is for me to adjust to studying at home. A little bit of background for those who are interested, I'm 20, doing Year 12 for the first time at two different VCE uni programs after being homeschooled from 2010 to about 2016, and studying Sociology, Philosophy, Ancient History and English.
Adjusting to remote learning has been interesting, I share a room with a sister who is not doing school atm so my classmates and tecahers have gotten to see her a few times, I also really struggle with focusing at home. If anyone has any tips for studying at home, I'd greatly appreciate them, also just any tips in general for my subjects (espceially philosophy, ya girl is struggling)
I have two SACs coming up in the next week so that's a lot of fun to prepare for.
Hopefully you are all doing well x

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Chelsea's VCE Journey Journal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 01:16:56 pm »
+3
Hey,

Welcome to the forums!

There have been a few discussions around online learning e.g. here. I would also recommend you go to the last few posts in some of the other Journey Journals as some people have discussed tactics they use  their experience with it there.

Sounds like an interesting journey you're on - best of luck with it & thank you for giving us some insight into it!