Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:42:37 am

Author Topic: Thoughts on the PS5  (Read 5272 times)  Share 

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I love Spider-Man :)
  • Respect: +113
Thoughts on the PS5
« on: June 14, 2020, 06:15:51 pm »
Hi Everyone,

What are your thoughts on the PS5?

I for one think the design is way more sleeker than the Xbox Series X (which is really just a rectangular prism).

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Re: Thoughts on the PS5
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 06:36:40 pm »
+2
Hi Everyone,

I for one think the design is way more sleeker than the Xbox Series X (which is really just a rectangular prism).

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019
I don't have a ps4 or 5, but I got a Nintendo switch. My cousins have both the x box and ps4, he thinks it is pretty cool. The thing with play station is that there are a lot fo cool games on there, like gt5.

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 10:53:13 pm »
+3
Hi Everyone,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019
Hoping there is a black version of the PS5 tbh. I would probably go for the version with the disc drive as well.

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I love Spider-Man :)
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 11:08:01 pm »
+1
I think a black version would be great as well but I believe that the white version makes the console look more futuristic.

I would also go for the version with the disk drive as I'm not a person who regularly purchases games off the PS store.
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

keltingmeith

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • he/him - they is also fine
  • Respect: +1292
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 02:41:49 am »
It's a PS3 wearing active wear, change my mind

I will be in a serious dilemma when it releases and I have to decide whether to get Spider-Man and Rachet and Clank on PS4 or splurge on the nicer PS5 experience

Vitata

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 07:20:55 pm »
+2
I have ps2 and don't want to switch to xbox or other consoles. I do love the design of ps5 and I hope I will be able to purchase my own one in the future. I like its white color and futuristic concept. As for version, I don't need a disk drive because I don't collect discs with games, it's easier for me to buy them online.
And I do love memes about ps5. I like to think of it as more of an art form.
Not all those who wander are lost.

reakes02

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 05:34:11 am »
The PS5 represents an incredible leap forward for PlayStation.
It represents a new frontier in home entertainment. The Playstation 5 gives players the freedom to play however they want, whenever they want, with whomever they want. It delivers the flexibility and power to play today’s blockbuster games at the highest possible visual quality while opening the door to the next generation of blockbuster experiences.
The PS5 offers true 4K HDR support, bringing a level of visual fidelity and realism to gaming that is simply unmatched by any other console. For the first time, gamers will be able to experience truly lifelike, hyper-realistic characters and environments, in games, as well as movies and TV, that look and feel as real as anything audiences will see on the big screen.
The latest PlayStation is a game-changer for gaming. It delivers a new level of immersion and interactivity that will transform the way we play games — and the way we watch our favorite movies and TV shows.