Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:17:47 pm

Author Topic: QTAC applications now open - where are you applying?  (Read 9097 times)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: QTAC applications now open - where are you applying?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2021, 12:16:19 pm »
For Griffith bachelor of medical science, their website says applications lodged after december 10th may not be seen in time for the january offer round. I had bachelor of medical science at griffith gold coast in my preferences before then, but realised this morning that there is a separate code for nathan and only just added it, 2 days late.

What're the odds that my nathan application will still be seen? Has anyone who applied for griffith med after the 10th December still gotten in?

Thanks

I doubt anyone will be able to definitively say anything but given that it says "may" (rather than "will") & "no guarantee" (rather than presenting it as a strict deadline) and you added nathan before the next working/week day after December 10 that gives good cause for hope.

Best of luck!

ZooCheese

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: QTAC applications now open - where are you applying?
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2021, 08:13:41 pm »
I doubt anyone will be able to definitively say anything but given that it says "may" (rather than "will") & "no guarantee" (rather than presenting it as a strict deadline) and you added nathan before the next working/week day after December 10 that gives good cause for hope.

Best of luck!

Thank you :)
Was panicking!