Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:38:58 am

Author Topic: practice exams for 3/4  (Read 471 times)  Share 

babie

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
practice exams for 3/4
« on: August 15, 2020, 07:15:35 pm »
hi everyone! i wanted to get a start on my vcaa past exams this weekend, and was wondering which exams to start at? because the content has obviously changed but i don't want to do the ones from just 2016-2019 because it's the same study design! is it worth doing every one on the page, or will it be a waste of time? it starts at 2002, and just goes on from there.

also would anyone know what the best practice exams/questions and from which companies, so i can buy them ahead of time?

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: practice exams for 3/4
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 07:31:44 pm »
+2
hi everyone! i wanted to get a start on my vcaa past exams this weekend, and was wondering which exams to start at? because the content has obviously changed but i don't want to do the ones from just 2016-2019 because it's the same study design! is it worth doing every one on the page, or will it be a waste of time? it starts at 2002, and just goes on from there.

also would anyone know what the best practice exams/questions and from which companies, so i can buy them ahead of time?
I would be trying to do as many as I could. Obviously, there will be some questions which are out of the scope of the current study design so you can just skip those. If you feel like you will be able to complete 2002-2019 I would do that. If not, try to do 2013-2019 or 2006-2019 since that contains the last few studies design.

As for company exams, you can buy them directly from websites but I would advise against this. Your school should have practice exams for you so try asking your teacher for them.