Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:49 pm

Author Topic: Study score of 40 possible in subject dominated by elite schools?  (Read 4090 times)  Share 

Unknown-111

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Thanks for checking out this thread, my school current is ranked fairly average with a median study score of around 30 (which is the state average as well). Is it possible to get a study score of 40 or above because I checked quppa and honour roll and it appears majority of the top scores come from top private and public schools. I feel like I am at quite a disadvantaged compared to them.

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Study score of 40 possible in subject dominated by elite schools?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:01:34 pm »
+5
Yes, very possible - if you can get 75% on the Business exam, you can get a 40... the amount of people doing it doesn't impact on the possibility/impossibility of you scoring between 70-80%, so should make no difference to how you evaluate your chances.
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

Unknown-111

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Re: Study score of 40 possible in subject dominated by elite schools?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 06:26:41 pm »
Yes, very possible - if you can get 75% on the Business exam, you can get a 40... the amount of people doing it doesn't impact on the possibility/impossibility of you scoring between 70-80%, so should make no difference to how you evaluate your chances.
Thanks, I was just worried because I really want that 40+ in the future I want to tutor others and I can't tutor someone if I don't get the top score.