Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:29:59 am

Author Topic: Bio Unit 3 rough overview  (Read 3818 times)

babo

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
Bio Unit 3 rough overview
« on: December 27, 2020, 09:58:22 pm »
+7
Hello there, well uh ..I don't suppose there is much to this board  :-[, i've simply wanted to share my quizlet flashcards. As I was going to delete them to release my wrath after the exams, but yeah i suppose some might find it helpful  :-\

Let's say I was very keen on jotting down every word in my bio book so some flashcards might be a bit lengthy (ok most of them  ::) ) and somewhat ambiguous. I suppose it might give you an overview of certain aspects of the topics in unit 3, but please don't use it as a primary resource, as those in other boards stated, basing your notes on the syllabus is the best thing you could do; something my teachers and I didn't realise till the end of this almighty year  :'( 

Well here is the link: https://quizlet.com/_7rgy2b?x=1jqt&i=23xklh
password: biology123

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: Bio Unit 3 rough overview
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 10:23:31 am »
+2
Hello there, well uh ..I don't suppose there is much to this board  :-[, i've simply wanted to share my quizlet flashcards. As I was going to delete them to release my wrath after the exams, but yeah i suppose some might find it helpful  :-\

Let's say I was very keen on jotting down every word in my bio book so some flashcards might be a bit lengthy (ok most of them  ::) ) and somewhat ambiguous. I suppose it might give you an overview of certain aspects of the topics in unit 3, but please don't use it as a primary resource, as those in other boards stated, basing your notes on the syllabus is the best thing you could do; something my teachers and I didn't realise till the end of this almighty year  :'( 

Well here is the link: https://quizlet.com/_7rgy2b?x=1jqt&i=23xklh
password: biology123

Hey babo,

Thank you so much for your contribution to the QCE Biology board! I'm sure every single (slightly struggling) QCE Biology student would really appreciate your flashcards. Thanks again for helping to grow this board!

Best wishes for your upcoming school year,

Darcy Dillon :)
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).