Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:15:49 am

Author Topic: Psychology RI Feedback  (Read 3390 times)

Luke_8064

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +12
Psychology RI Feedback
« on: June 05, 2021, 02:16:18 pm »
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me some feedback on my Psychology Research Investigation. I highlighted all the conclusions I made within this investigation because I was worried that I was making causal conclusions. If you could comment on whether these conclusions are causal or not, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, do I need multiple extensions? I thought I did because it says it in the criterion, but the exemplar only uses one and got the top bands for that section. If I do, what is another extension I could reference for my studies?

EDIT: I also attached the exemplar and task sheet just in case you wanted to look at it.

Thank you,
Luke
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 02:19:07 pm by Luke_8064 »
QCE Class of 2021: Design | Digital Solutions | English | ICT | General Maths | Psychology

K.Smithy

• QLD MVP - 2019
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • "We are the cosmos made conscious." B.C. (she/her)
  • Respect: +396
Re: Psychology RI Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 08:51:59 pm »
+4
Hey Luke!

I've attached a document with some feedback - I hope it hasn't come too late!
What you've got is really good. You should be fine with only one extension, but if you did want to include another just to be safe as suggestion would be to investigate different forms of aggressive behaviour. It would be interesting to see if experiencing emotional abuse also increased the chances of not only the child becoming emotionally abusive as an adult but also physically or some other form.

Hope it helps!
Katelyn
QCE 2020: Physics (92) || Psychology (96) || Biology (93) || Methods (79) || English (98) || SOR (91)
ATAR: 98.40
2021-2024: Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) @ UQ

Uni Journal ; U3 Bio ; U3 Psych ; U3 Physics

Luke_8064

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +12
Re: Psychology RI Feedback
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 04:47:36 pm »
Hey Luke!

I've attached a document with some feedback - I hope it hasn't come too late!
What you've got is really good. You should be fine with only one extension, but if you did want to include another just to be safe as suggestion would be to investigate different forms of aggressive behaviour. It would be interesting to see if experiencing emotional abuse also increased the chances of not only the child becoming emotionally abusive as an adult but also physically or some other form.

Hope it helps!
Katelyn

Hey Katelyn,

Thanks so much for the feedback and don't worry I've still got a month before the final it is due.

Kind regards,
Luke
QCE Class of 2021: Design | Digital Solutions | English | ICT | General Maths | Psychology