Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:40:02 am

Author Topic: What did you put / what are you going to put on your Year 12 garment?  (Read 2603 times)  Share 

lm21074

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +594
As per the title :)

Feel free to give as much or as little detail as you want!

Would be interesting to see some of your ideas if you're in a younger year level too to see if your mind changes once you reach Year 12 :)
2021: VCE
2022: Science / Arts @ Monash

dedformed

• Trendsetter
  • Don't be upsetti. Eat some spaghetti.
  • Respect: +135
+5

Would be interesting to see some of your ideas if you're in a younger year level too to see if your mind changes once you reach Year 12 :)

hehe im a bio nerd and eternally exhausted. Mine says "nucelotired", although it was meant to be "nucleotried" given how much work i put into my 3/4 last year lol. alas though my expression of fatigue triumphed over the need to flex about my effort in past tense.

these people at my school decided to keep "put custom name here" at the back of their hoodies and it's kinda funny when you see them walking together
Lying in a Hammock at William Duffy's Farm in Pine Island, Minnesota
VCE 2021 - ATAR 98.85
my vce journal!

offering tutoring for English Language 3&4;)

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
+4
I put my first name initial and my last name (so like J.bluey). I kind of wish I did something funny but 1. everyone put names and 2. I don't have any nicknames so I just went the traditional route  ;D

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
+7
My last name gets mispronounced a lot so mine ended up saying "Not a Rhino!"  :D
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
+2
I put my nickname (basically just a shortened version of my name) with pointy brackets around it because I like software development.

It was something like this:

</>NAME HERE</>

Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

pans

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
+3

pansfriedeggs :)