Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:59:12 am

Author Topic: Early Entry Help  (Read 5066 times)  Share 

zaddia

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Early Entry Help
« on: July 05, 2021, 09:46:56 pm »
Hello everyone :).
So i was wondering for early entry, thinking of applying. Would 1A b's and 2'C's be sufficient for nursing? I am soo confused and any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your help

papa kwan

• Adventurer
Re: Early Entry Help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 11:16:38 am »
Hello everyone :).
So i was wondering for early entry, thinking of applying. Would 1A b's and 2'C's be sufficient for nursing? I am soo confused and any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your help

I'd say give it a shot. What's considered (and the extent to which it's considered) may differ across different uni's, so I can't give you a definitive answer on whether your marks would be sufficient. I got early entry offers prior to the HSC which definitely relieved a lot of stress, so I'd recommend applying just to see what happens. One thing you should consider is how long the application form is and when it's due, consider these with respect to your workload, trials, HSC etc. It should also be worth mentioning that the application forms I filled out were predominantly concerned with extra-curriculars as opposed to academic marks.

If you're going to apply I'd also recommend checking if the offer is conditional or unconditional, and whether you need to put that degree as 1st preference on UAC.

Good luck

zaddia

• Fresh Poster
Re: Early Entry Help
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 02:23:20 pm »
Thank you so much ;D