Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:10:11 pm

Author Topic: Monash MMI Interview Preparation Course  (Read 2565 times)  Share 

Hello132

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
Monash MMI Interview Preparation Course
« on: October 17, 2021, 09:13:04 pm »
Hi everybody, I will be offering my services as a private tutor for the upcoming Monash MMI interviews for undergraduate medicine during the late November and December period.
Graduating last year with an ATAR of 99.00 and a UCAT score of 95th percentile, now my ATAR results were below the median for Monash medical entrants as released under Monash's transparency report, and thus I believe it was my strong interview performance which landed me an unbonded Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) for Monash University's undergraduate Medicine program. Additionally, I was fortunate enough to receive multiple interview offers from different states.
Throughout this year, I've cultivated over 120 hours of private tutoring experience as an independent tutor for various companies and as a volunteer. Thus, I have a strong ability to cater my services to that of the individual. With regards to interview preparation, students will receive:
- One on one mentoring sessions in order learn what the medical schools are looking for in candidates and the different styles of interviews
- Content creation specifically targeting the specific selection criteria of the medical schools
- 100+ practice prompts and exemplar breakdowns (including prompts that are "incredibly" similar to past MMI's)
- Detailed notes on the different types of questions asked by medical interviewers and the pillars of ethics and various principles often tested by interviewers.
- Notes on the structuring of your response
- The opportunity to conduct mock interviews to refine your skills along with personalised feedback for every prompt

With regards to pricing, it will be $70 for an hour and a half. Which I believe is amongst the most competitive price out there, with several other tutors I know charging well over $100. I've attached a form for any eager students to express their interest and I will get back to any response after the Year 12 exams in order to organise sessions. These will be on a first serve basis.

Thank you for reading and best of luck with your exams and preparation!
 This is a google form for any individuals to express their interest
https://forms.gle/kqBs28dicRDtKGW18