Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 09:16:44 am

Author Topic: Can someone please predict my Methods 34 Score thanks  (Read 1624 times)  Share 

GoodGod

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Can someone please predict my Methods 34 Score thanks
« on: October 21, 2021, 10:53:41 pm »
Hi guys,
I want to know what range of scores I can possibly achieve.

SAC 1: 89% A
SAC 2: 77% B+ (I stuffed this one up)
SAC 3: No SAC 3 due to lockdown :(

Trial Exams
School Trial exam 1      39/40
School Trial exam 2      78/80

I've done many other trial exams from different companies and I usually get 38+ for exam 1 and 75+ for exam 2

What can I expect for my RAW Study score? I don't know how my broken SAC scores will contribute to my final score.

VCEStudent2034

• Trendsetter
  • ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there.’ - T.R.
  • Respect: +1
Re: Can someone please predict my Methods 34 Score thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 06:31:17 am »
Hi guys,

Trial Exams

I've done many other trial exams from different companies and I usually get 38+ for exam 1 and 75+ for exam 2

What can I expect for my RAW Study score? I don't know how my broken SAC scores will contribute to my final score.
Hi GoodGod!

You’re lookin at roughly a 46 RAW, but it all depends on the SACs’ difficulty, your ranking and the overall strength of your cohort. Don’t be disheartened by those SAC scores - you seem to have a lot of potential to smash the exams! Just one thing, though. You mentioned that you’ve been doing company exams, but I think that now you should solely be focusing on VCAA (and NHT) ones. Make sure you go through all the exams from 2016 onwards. That is what I am also doing now, since I’m doing Methods too :)

Hope this helped. All the best!  ;D

Samueliscool223

• Forum Regular
  • jjjjj
  • Respect: -5
Re: Can someone please predict my Methods 34 Score thanks
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 03:00:40 pm »
Hi guys,

Trial Exams

those practice exam marks are quite impressive! considering the A+ range is only ~80% for methods, and considering methods has quite a few tricky questions that less than 5% get correct, you should be able to get a raw 50 with those scores (if you get those marks on the actual exam, that is!). I know someone who got a D+ on their first SAC but got your marks and their SACs got scaled up to 100%, because they almost aced the exam. even if you get like 90% on the exams you'd still probably get like a raw 45 which will get scaled to almost a 50 anyway. because methods is that hard for most (harder than spesh in my opinion).

my suggestion - dont stress about it, and perhaps prioritise and focus on your other subjects a little more since youre basically all set for methods and dont need to do any more revision, really.