Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:21:33 am

Poll

what have you have been doing this summer?

netflix, netflix, netflix
going out
working
holiday hw
idk rlly...

Author Topic: beep boop's *deep breath and whispers* yr 12 journal  (Read 13065 times)

beep boop

• Trendsetter
  • studying, what is that?
  • Respect: +45
Re: beep boop's *deep breath and whispers* yr 12 journal
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2022, 06:16:27 pm »
+3
mini update #19

Sup beep boopers,

I almost done with all my sacs. I've gotten my raw chem mark back and I'm ok with it. Its just that I lost one mark, which I'm kinda confused about. The question said to factors that effect rate of reaction. I wrote down concentration and temperature. I only got the mark for concentration not temperature. My teacher said that only pressure, volume and concentration effect the rate of reaction and temperature only effects the Kc value. I'm honestly a bit confused here. If anyone could clarify this, I would be so grateful.

Moving on, I did my eng lang sac yesterday. My mind went blank so many times despite studying and knowing the content. There was a 7 marker on coherence and cohesion, I found that question easier to answer over semantic patterning and discourse strategy. I even ended up scribbling on the transcript page because I was so stressed out. When my teacher looks at my transcript page, she's gonna think what was going through my head. 😭😩

Have a good rest of the weekend,
beep boop
class of '22
'21: viet sl [36], bio
'22: psych, methods, spesh, chem, eng lang
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder and proximity makes the heart want to barf."-Mr K, Never have I Ever
yr 12 stuff :)

Synthesis62

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2022, 12:55:22 am »
+2
Temperature is a factor that affects rate of reaction idk how you lost that mark man.

Good luck for your studies. I just finished my first ever year 11 exams here in WA

little_creative_journals

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2022, 09:48:22 pm »
+1
Hmmm....that's weird. :-\ Temperature is a factor that affects the rate of reaction because when it increases, the kinetic energy of the particles increases, therefore increasing the frequency of successful collisions at the correct orientation. I would definitely clarify this and check the question again to make sure it wasn't misread or misinterpreted for some reason.
༚✧VCE 2020 - 2022✧༚

2021 - Visual Communication and Design [43]

2022 - English | Further Maths | Chemistry | Biology

2023 - Science!!! Interested in pharmacology and immunology (basically, I love all things human biology) ☁️

beep boop

• Trendsetter
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2022, 11:21:07 am »
mini update #20
Hi all!

Thought I might pop in for a quick update after not giving one out last week.

Temperature is a factor that affects rate of reaction
I was thinking the same thing when my class was going through the answers.

Temperature is a factor that affects the rate of reaction because when it increases, the kinetic energy of the particles increases, therefore increasing the frequency of successful collisions at the correct orientation. I would definitely clarify this and check the question again to make sure it wasn't misread or misinterpreted for some reason.
Yep, the exact thoughts I had on my mind during the sac. 

idk how you lost that mark man. 

Hmmm....that's weird. :-\

I pulled my teacher aside and asked her about it. I told her that I was right and the same thing is said in the textbook. I mentioned the vcaa also had a dotpoint mentioning the rate of reaction involving temperature.

Good luck for your studies. I just finished my first ever year 11 exams here in WA
Good luck and I hope you get the results you want synthesis62!

Anyways chem aside... I finished my last sac for the term last wednesday. Which was my psych one. operant conditioning and classical conditiong ehjfaslkdfj

I have yr 12 camp next week and I'm patiently waiting for the long weekend for a much needed break. After being swamped in sacs during the term,

Hope the rest of the week goes well beep boopers,

beep boop
why is monday even a thing... :-*
class of '22
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder and proximity makes the heart want to barf."-Mr K, Never have I Ever

beep boop

• Trendsetter
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2022, 09:26:57 pm »
+1
mini update #21

Hi All,

I've decided to resurface and come back from the depths of vce lol. I got my scores back for chem and it was a step up from last time. There has been improvement and I'm proud of my progress.

I went on yr 12 camp and when I got back I slept for like 5 hrs straight. Then I woke up and got back to sleep again.

I only have school for like 4 days this week because the staff had a PD on monday. I can't wait until the term ends.  8)

I'm waiting on the new minions movie release, its been such a big part of my childhood and I can't seem to grow out of it lol.

rando thoughts #5
I've been going thru these atar and career blips. Some days I want over 70 and other days over 90. For my future career this week its this career and the next week its another. In terms of bubble tea. Gotcha or gong cha? Lmk your thoughts below.  ;D

Have a good rest of the week beep boopers,

beep boop
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 08:53:10 am by beep boop »
class of '22

beep boop

• Trendsetter
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2022, 10:43:22 pm »
+2
mini update #22

Hi All,

Tis me, beep boopers. I hope y'all had a good break so far. I was about to go back to school on monday but the skool decided to change its mind and now I'm going back on tues. One more day of holidays hehe.  :P 8)

I need to finish my psych report that needs to be submitted on the first day back,. #notprocrastinating #morelies

I still haven't seen the new minions movie.  :(

rando thoughts #6
one of the shows i found was from. its a horror and thriller series. its not for the faint hearted tho. uve been warned. moving on, another show i found was only murders in the building. does anyone have a theory as to who killed bunny? lmk ur thoughts.

Have a good sunday!
beep boop
class of '22