Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:42:28 pm

Author Topic: Monash Professional Recognition  (Read 2091 times)  Share 

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Monash Professional Recognition
« on: February 16, 2022, 04:09:19 pm »
Hello everyone hope you all are doing good,

So I want to become an external auditor and while looking at Monash Professional Recognition for accounting it just said to do bachelor in accounting or bachelor in business. But not the double degree. So I am not too sure if by doing a double degree  in business and accounting I can do the course for Certified Public Accountant and become an auditor..

This is the link https://www.monash.edu/business/future-students/professional-recognition

Thanks
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash

tiredandstressed

• MOTM: DEC 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • pretty without the r (he/him)
  • Respect: +167
Re: Monash Professional Recognition
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 06:07:35 pm »
+1
Hello everyone hope you all are doing good,

So I want to become an external auditor and while looking at Monash Professional Recognition for accounting it just said to do bachelor in accounting or bachelor in business. But not the double degree. So I am not too sure if by doing a double degree  in business and accounting I can do the course for Certified Public Accountant and become an auditor..

This is the link https://www.monash.edu/business/future-students/professional-recognition

Thanks
A double degree should not affect your eligibility since your completing an eligible degree (both of them are) you are all set to become an auditor. Don't stress, just because they didn't show a double degree option since you completed the bachelor's required. Hope this helps!
VCE '17-'18
2017: Biology, Psychology
2018: English, HHD, Chemistry, Methods
2019-22: Bachelor of Biomedicine (Honours) @ UoM
My guides:
A quick guide to language and argument analysis
HHD sample questions
HHD 2019 Comprehensive examiner report analysis

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Re: Monash Professional Recognition
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 06:22:32 pm »
A double degree should not affect your eligibility since your completing an eligible degree (both of them are) you are all set to become an auditor. Don't stress, just because they didn't show a double degree option since you completed the bachelor's required. Hope this helps!

Hi,
Yes it does thanks for the help
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash