Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:43:42 am

Author Topic: Missed two SACs, am I at a disadvantage?  (Read 2249 times)  Share 

nervousdan

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Missed two SACs, am I at a disadvantage?
« on: March 17, 2022, 08:48:25 am »
Hi Guys
I would have sat two SACs today (globalpol and further maths) but unfortunately i've come down pretty ill (RAT tests came back negative) and have had to miss them. I've been studying hard and probably could have sat down and done the SACs but I was just worried I wouldn't be able to complete them to my best standard because of how I'm feeling. Was this the right decision? Am I put at a disadvantage for rescheduling, for example will the teacher make the SAC that I do any harder because I had more days to study?
Cheers
Bio - 41
Legal - 41

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: Missed two SACs, am I at a disadvantage?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 05:28:02 pm »
Yes, it was the right decision to stay home; your health comes first before VCE and always should (this is something I learnt the hard way in uni).

No, it shouldn’t put you at a disadvantage. I’ve noticed that most of the time students reschedule SACs, teachers either (a) give the exact same SAC or (b) make a different SAC, but the questions are approximately the same level of difficulty e.g. in Further, the questions would have different numbers from students who took the SAC normally or use a different, but equally difficult formula.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread