Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 03:32:30 pm

Author Topic: [Monash] 2009 Semester Two Results Thread  (Read 10099 times)  Share 

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
Re: [Monash] 2009 Semester Two Results Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 04:45:11 pm »
hahaha yeh defs fyrefly. 3 subs ftw... dont know how ill go next sem doing 4 subjects, two of them at clayton, and one of them being a language (greek)!

Well, I intend to try and do most of the Jap 3 course before semester starts... this way I'll be able to focus on my other subjects more, and I won't forget all the Jap I've worked so hard to learn over the last year. I've run into a few Japanese speakers here in Singapore, and in the short time that has passed since my Jap exam, I'm already finding it more difficult to string my sentences together smoothly. Since you're only just starting Greek, you don't face the issue of forgetting everything, so you'll be fine, haha.

I tend to find the assessments for low level language subjects to be easier than commerce subjects, if that's a consolation for taking on a full study load. Remember though, if you find yourself not coping after a few weeks in, you can always still drop a unit before census date. I did this with marketing for the semester just gone... marketing seemed really easy, but I would much prefer to take my degree more slowly and get solid marks than push through and watch my average suffer for it. Travel between campuses won't be much of an issue... shuttle bus ride is only about 15min.

*Topic thief*
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

Noblesse

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
Re: [Monash] 2009 Semester Two Results Thread
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 06:59:26 pm »
Congrats everyone :)