Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 04:04:58 pm

Author Topic: Co-ordinators  (Read 4414 times)  Share 

rustic_metal

Co-ordinators
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 02:06:17 pm »
Quote from: "principe"
Quote from: "Insane_Emm"
one of  my teachers told a friend of mine that she was going to fail a class, when all she had done was ask him for an average of her SAC marks, which were all B+'s and one A. my friend was massively upset and cried and all the teacher did was laugh and walk away

Your teacher sounds like one of those people that had no friends during high school and is taking it out on their students. I'm not a psychologist but hey what kind of teacher would want their student(s) to fail the class? With the exception of teachers that don't care of course.

On-Topic: Was there any other reason why she said those things to the student? There could be other things that made her say that. Such as dislike for the student etc. But yeah she sounds like a complete bitch  :?

a month ago she was the teachers pet...

"LISTEN UP CLASS!!! when x came into this class, she hadnt done unit 1 like the rest of you, and got 20% in the first outcome. she studied really hard for the second outcome and got 87%. THIS is a model student."

Insane_Emm

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Co-ordinators
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 02:42:46 pm »
one of  my teachers told a friend of mine that she was going to fail a class, when all she had done was ask him for an average of her SAC marks, which were all B+'s and one A. my friend was massively upset and cried and all the teacher did was laugh and walk away

Your teacher sounds like one of those people that had no friends during high school and is taking it out on their students. I'm not a psychologist but hey what kind of teacher would want their student(s) to fail the class? With the exception of teachers that don't care of course.

On-Topic: Was there any other reason why she said those things to the student? There could be other things that made her say that. Such as dislike for the student etc. But yeah she sounds like a complete bitch  :?

no, my friend hadnt done anything. shes like a normal student, dicking around and such and isnt particularly rude or anything. the teacher is nasty tho, he thinks hes gods gift. but hes fat.
mm - Hunting the wild pineapple

'06 - Religion & Society
'07 - Indonesian Second Language, English, Literature, International Studies, Psychology.

Galelleo

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Co-ordinators
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 04:05:21 pm »

no, my friend hadnt done anything. shes like a normal student, dicking around and such and isnt particularly rude or anything. the teacher is nasty tho, he thinks hes gods gift. but hes fat.

... *sigh*
Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Light a man ON fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

rox-n-bones

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Co-ordinators
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 04:38:14 pm »
Quote from: "Odette"
Speaking of coordinators, mine was useless... she went on an "educational" tour of europe for like 3-4 months, and she was rarely at school....

lol that's like our principle...he "visits" our school and travels to other countries. these fat rich principles should be put down

anyway as for the coordinator...its def not acceptable but then again she was probably having a bad day  :?

Galelleo

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Co-ordinators
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 04:43:46 pm »
LOL, you know when they have "personal development" days or whatever?

kind of curriculum days but they say theyr eworking at school

well we had one hte other month and there was  a school fete/performance thing that night, so i was at school during the day to help set up... and anyway... we go to get tables from the staff room around 10am and the staff are all sitting at them in those big comfy chairs playing card games + drinking... rofl :P
There this fridge thats always locked and it was open + full of beer.

I was like ... developing our persons i see.
Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Light a man ON fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Odette

Co-ordinators
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 04:46:14 pm »
Quote from: "Galelleo"
LOL, you know when they have "personal development" days or whatever?

kind of curriculum days but they say theyr eworking at school

well we had one hte other month and there was  a school fete/performance thing that night, so i was at school during the day to help set up... and anyway... we go to get tables from the staff room around 10am and the staff are all sitting at them in those big comfy chairs playing card games + drinking... rofl :P
There this fridge thats always locked and it was open + full of beer.

I was like ... developing our persons i see.

Lol haha...