Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:46:21 am

Author Topic: Anyone . . . . .  (Read 11433 times)  Share 

costargh

Re: Anyone . . . . .
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 06:12:50 pm »
her lol

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 07:38:13 pm »
get over it. It was his choice and that's it. Don't make an argument over this.
Pfft. I wasn't trying to make an argument. Please show me where I made an argument over it. All i did was state my thoughts.

hard

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:05 pm »
never attacked you personally apple thief and why are you straight away pointing the finger at me. Learn to ask questions before you fire off! btw you seem to like to argue pointless topic such as the one above as an eg. Don't really wanna click back, quote, paste whatever. I honestly again cbfed.

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 09:14:44 pm »
never attacked you personally apple thief and why are you straight away pointing the finger at me. Learn to ask questions before you fire off! btw you seem to like to argue pointless topic such as the one above as an eg. Don't really wanna click back, quote, paste whatever. I honestly again cbfed.
1. I didn't attack anyone personally

2. I already said I wasn't trying to cause an argument. Oh, and this is only an example of my "arguing"? Wow, I'd really like to see ONE other "example" (if you can find one, that is ;D)

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 10:29:04 pm »
I have heard that if you get an offer from RMIT (or any other university for that matter), you can select another course, and then defer that particular course, just in case you don't like your first preference. If this is true, I would really like to take advantage of it.  ;D

cara.mel

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 11:16:37 am »
I have heard that if you get an offer from RMIT (or any other university for that matter), you can select another course, and then defer that particular course, just in case you don't like your first preference. If this is true, I would really like to take advantage of it.  ;D

Why wouldn't you like your first preference? You're supposed to put what you want to do the most there!

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 08:50:22 pm »
Why wouldn't you like your first preference? You're supposed to put what you want to do the most there!

Lol, I mean that if I do get into a course which was my first preference, and decide it really wasn't the course for me, then I can simply ask the deferred University if I can take that offer which I had accepted, but would like to take ultimately.

I am even confusing myself :P

Faraz

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:15 pm »
Project Management at RMIT weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Currently bumming around VU doing marketing/international trade :)

clinton_09

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 10:37:52 pm »
really???? im planning on doing construction management, we have the same first year course structure.

sazy08

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 06:00:06 pm »
Bachelor of Communications (Advertising) @ RMIT....hopefully i can get in. Anyone else have to do a pre-selection kit for RMIT?

transgression

• de Modular, corp.
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 06:02:58 pm »
yes, for architecture.
Quote from:  wah wah
FACEBOOK

wallah11

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 12:43:51 pm »
medical radiations-imaging (no1) therapy(no2) and i SNAPED it so hopefully i'll get that letter at the start of december with offffffffffffffferrrr

hard

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 01:01:52 pm »
medical radiations-imaging (no1) therapy(no2) and i SNAPED it so hopefully i'll get that letter at the start of december with offffffffffffffferrrr

radiations imaging.. gulb! sounds dangerous; exposed to all that RADIATION!

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:58 pm »
hehe, it's not, my boyfriend does that course :P
you wear one of those lead badges which tells you if you've been exposed to too much radiation
so dw it's (almost) perfectly safe xD
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

hard

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 02:32:42 pm »
yer but i find it weird relying on a badge to determine whether you're exposed to alot of radiation. I mean it can only tell you if you are being exposed on if you will be exposed. So you still get some dose before you know. But money is good and if you like the job god speed! :P