Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 02:26:56 am

Author Topic: THE CA program  (Read 1176 times)  Share 

mystikal

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +5
THE CA program
« on: April 23, 2011, 09:34:41 pm »
heys u know chartered accountants (CA) or CPA do you need to  macroeconomics coz i looked at the accredit degrees and i saw that macroeconomics was in the shaded ara (meanin its not required for CA) but its required for skills migration? so i do not get it does that mean i can still achieve CA without pickin macro and i looked at uni of melbournes degree its the same thing but in their website its a compulsory subject but in monash you dont have to pick it... so im confused now... Coz i know u have to do tax law/company law... which is outside of the curriculum of the degrees but recommended for CA. so yea i was just wandering does this macroeconomics is a prereq?

ReVeL

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
Re: THE CA program
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 12:11:56 am »
Jump on the CA website, theres a list of required subjects for each major university in Australia (including Monash) to be elligible to begin the CA upon completion of that degree. Off the top of my head I don't think macro is required, but definately check it out. If you can't find the list (can't remember where on the website it is), just shoot them an email or give them a buzz.
||  2008 VCE Graduate  ||  BCom @ UoM [Accounting & Finance Majors] - Completing 3rd year  ||