Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 21, 2024, 12:36:07 am

Author Topic: RMIT - industrial design  (Read 2441 times)  Share 

shuun

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
RMIT - industrial design
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:18:38 pm »
Hey guys!

Umm just wondering anyone get their interviews for industrial design..coz i didn't get mine i think =(

misskaraleah

• Journalist Extraordinnaire
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I believe impossible is possible to overcome
  • Respect: +1
Re: RMIT - industrial design
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:48:47 am »
Even though i didnt apply for the course, and my course probably varies in regards to interviews, but what i found out at open day for Journalism at RMIT, if you fail to get your ENTER score, and fall in middle band, you will definately get an interview.

So for your course, is it TAFE or Uni, and if Uni, maybe the interview will be conducted after Dec 15th?

Not sure, sorry, hope that kind of helped............

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 12:40:37 pm »
Even though i didnt apply for the course, and my course probably varies in regards to interviews, but what i found out at open day for Journalism at RMIT, if you fail to get your ENTER score, and fall in middle band, you will definately get an interview.

So for your course, is it TAFE or Uni, and if Uni, maybe the interview will be conducted after Dec 15th?

Or if you're like me and go to an underrepresented school, all you need is a 35 for English and you're in. :smitten:

EDIT: Why do so many people spell 'definitely' with an 'a'? Lol, I guess it's just one of life's mysteries. :P

transgression

• de Modular, corp.
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:45:55 pm »
nah, for industrial design you need to do a design test which occurred last week, and they send out letters for interviews for those who did well before enter comes out.
- design test/design kit
- interview (usually before enter)
- enter

didn't apply for industrial design, but my favourite industrial designer would be mark wilken
Quote from:  wah wah
FACEBOOK

misskaraleah

• Journalist Extraordinnaire
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I believe impossible is possible to overcome
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 09:45:06 pm »

Or if you're like me and go to an underrepresented school, all you need is a 35 for English and you're in. :smitten:

EDIT: Why do so many people spell 'definitely' with an 'a'? Lol, I guess it's just one of life's mysteries. :P

What do you mean? For journalism?
Thats not right- otherwise, they would be merely selecting students from those schools who can qualify for SNAP program, in the northern suburbs. I come from the south eastern suburbs, and unfortunately i dont fall under SNAP program or cant qualify for under represented schools.
Plus- if someone just manages to get a 35 in english, im sure they will look moreso at selecting students who recieved high ENTERS and those who got into the 40's with English