Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:10:29 am

Author Topic: Signing up for labs  (Read 1056 times)  Share 

appianway

Signing up for labs
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:22:04 pm »
I'm trying to sign up for my thermal physics lab, and it's giving me the option of either Monday or Tuesday, but only Tuesday appears on my timetable. How can I figure out when the labs are running during the day to avoid clashes, and how can I actually register for the lab?

/0

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +45
Re: Signing up for labs
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 02:33:48 pm »
Last year labs for Thermal/Quantum were on Tuesday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm. They might have introduced Monday as well for 2011 but I'm not sure. You could e-mail Anna Wilson just to be sure... I think she runs the 2nd year labs.

Anyway you should have Quantum/Thermal lectures on Monday so you could also clarify with them there. As for registering for labs, just turn up to the first lab session in the physics building on the second floor and at that session you register for which labs you wanna do.

Anyway if it turns out your labs clash with a lecture, just have a chat with whoever's running the lab, and ask them if it's possible to do your lab on another day. Last year in semester 2 we actually had a few people do labs on Thursdays instead.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:39:54 pm by /0 »

appianway

Re: Signing up for labs
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 03:48:18 pm »
Thanks!