Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 09:56:38 am

Author Topic: schoolies  (Read 4113 times)  Share 

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
schoolies
« on: October 26, 2007, 09:13:13 pm »
so.. whos going? and where are you going? and are you as looking forward to it as i am?

ps. i am clearly bored and finding other time wasting things to do rather than study

rustic_metal

schoolies
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 09:16:00 pm »
are you going to get pissed off your face, flash your tits to every guy there and sleep with hundreds of different people?

because if you dont you get the outcast treatment.

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 09:32:29 pm »
Quote from: "rustic_metal"
are you going to get pissed off your face, flash your tits to every guy there and sleep with hundreds of different people?

Lol sooooooooooo true!!

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
schoolies
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 06:16:50 pm »
yes. yes i plan on doing all those things. am i the only one?

ok obviously not, but sriously, is no one else going on schoolies? im looking forward to relaxiing on the beach after exams yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 06:33:11 pm »
Quote from: "melanie.dee"
yes. yes i plan on doing all those things. am i the only one?

ok obviously not, but sriously, is no one else going on schoolies? im looking forward to relaxiing on the beach after exams yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I was going to go, but after what happened to a few of my mates last year, i wont be going...
Might just go somewhere with a few mates, not too sure yet :)

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 06:36:21 pm »
Ok i cant be bothered making a new thread so ill just ask my question here...

Should i go with a few mates of mine to torquay, with a few guys from my class?
Thing is i would love to go and all, but i dont feel comfortable around the guys that are going with us... its a really nice place, but is it worth it if we're only going for 2 nights and 3 days? Cost isnt an issue for me its just whos going... lol

Thanks in advance

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
schoolies
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:42:45 pm »
what do you mean you dont feel comfortable around them?

if you hate them so much that you wont get along and it'll ruin the trip, then i wouldnt go cos you wont have fun

but if you mean like, you just dont know them that well, but you dont actually dislike them or vice versa, then sure go, if your own friends will be there too, it'll be fun and you'll get to know them better anyway.

if you just think they're incredibly gay and annoying, then i duno, decide whether your other friend will weigh it out and make it fun!

Pencil

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
schoolies
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:46:27 pm »
i'm going  :D

Pencil

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
schoolies
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 06:48:12 pm »
Quote from: "rustic_metal"

um fuck yes. hundreds. :roll:

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 06:52:02 pm »
what do you mean you dont feel comfortable around them?

if you hate them so much that you wont get along and it'll ruin the trip, then i wouldnt go cos you wont have fun

but if you mean like, you just dont know them that well, but you dont actually dislike them or vice versa, then sure go, if your own friends will be there too, it'll be fun and you'll get to know them better anyway.

if you just think they're incredibly gay and annoying, then i duno, decide whether your other friend will weigh it out and make it fun!

Well its just i really dont like them, and i worry they may have a few too many drinks and..
See only a few of my close friends are going like about 3 out of about 10 people going lol... so i dont know

Pencil

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
schoolies
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 06:54:02 pm »
Quote from: "Odette"

Well its just i really dont like them, and i worry they may have a few too many drinks and..

elaborate. I don't understand this '...'

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
schoolies
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 06:56:22 pm »
weelll id probably go anyway cos it might be a good oppurtunity to get to know them, and everyone will be happy and chilled after exams, no bullshit, getting along etc. but thats just me, if your instinct is that you dont want to go, then dont go. but i still think you'd have fun, despite not liking some of the poeple there, and you'll probs get closer to others too!

Quote from: "goosefraba"
i'm going  :D

yaaay at least we're not boring :P where abouts are you going. im so excited!

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 06:57:37 pm »

Oh um I mean either start fights or become sociable  (if you know what i mean lol)

Pencil

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
schoolies
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 06:58:32 pm »

yaaay at least we're not boring :P where abouts are you going. im so excited!

haha i'm going to surfers. should be awesome

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
schoolies
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 07:04:39 pm »

Oh um I mean either start fights or become sociable  (if you know what i mean lol)

k well personally id still go i wouldnt really care cos i cant imagine myself putting up with any bullshit lol, but i suppose it depends on your personality. i mean obviously i wouldnt be going on schoolies anywhere with people highly likely to rape me hahah but unless its that extreme, i wouldnt be worrried. however thats just me

oh and yay im going to byron bay, cant wait