Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:06:38 am

Author Topic: TV habits  (Read 4295 times)  Share 

rustic_metal

TV habits
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 11:24:20 am »
yes it is

Trigger_003

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
TV habits
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 08:35:59 am »
Go The Chasers!
That's about it really.
And Neighbours. I got hooked on bloody Neighbours, just like I started to learn how to really cook this year. Procrastination does strange things to a person - watch out '08ers.
06: IPM (49)
'07: English Language, Software Development, Music (Solo Performance), Methods, Business

gulamali

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
TV habits
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 09:39:33 am »
Quote from: "2happy"
how good was sydney fc v la galaxy & bekham's goal!

hahah very good .. although thats standard for him, other than that he played shit, and soo did both teams. Scappy football, almost pathetic.

I watch free to air =]

chasers ftw ... love that show, watch it religiously .. ohh and thank god your here :D:D

Trigger_003

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
TV habits
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 04:22:10 pm »
Haha yeah that's great. And Black Books whenever it's on ABC, omg funniest comedy out.
06: IPM (49)
'07: English Language, Software Development, Music (Solo Performance), Methods, Business

rustic_metal

TV habits
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 04:26:20 pm »
Quote from: "2happy"
how good was sydney fc v la galaxy & bekham's goal!

i didnt think it was anything super special. if he kicked the most retarted goal ever the media still would have said it was magic (since when was one of his goals called a 'Beckham' anyway?)

squance

Re: TV habits
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 12:47:24 pm »
I like the Simpsons, Home and Away (season's just finished yesterday... :() and movies tv puts on...

Oh yeah...I like Deal and No Deal...rofl

BTW! High School Muscial 2 is going to premier on tv at 6:30 tonight on 7...anyone watching?

rustic_metal

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 12:48:42 pm »
I like the Simpsons, Home and Away (season's just finished yesterday... :() and movies tv puts on...

BTW! High School Muscial 2 is going to premier on tv at 6:30 tonight on 7...anyone watching?

i see three things wrong with your post. Home and Away, Deal or No Deal and High School Musical 2

you should be ashamed  :P

squance

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 12:52:19 pm »

i see three things wrong with your post. Home and Away, Deal or No Deal and High School Musical 2

you should be ashamed  :P

nah Im not ashamed...:)

I just tend to not watch tv a lot..I prefer the computer or reading...or talking to my friends on the phone...

Andy

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 09:28:22 pm »
I got free to air which for a sporting enthusiast ain't the best. The problem I have is that Foxtel starts at $34.95 or whatever and if you want any sport or anything you have to add another $16.95 or so. If you want sport or history only, then why cant you just pay for that
2008: Accounting, Economics, English, Further Maths, International Studies