Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 11:51:45 am

Author Topic: My views on relationships  (Read 1663 times)  Share 

costargh

My views on relationships
« on: January 25, 2008, 05:37:41 pm »
http://costargh.blogspot.com/

It aint gonna be an intellectual blog. Just my thoughts.

Ren

Re: My views on relationships
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:58:46 pm »
i dont think you can put every single teenage relationship in a box and claim they are all the same...

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:19:13 pm »
i dont think you can put every single teenage relationship in a box and claim they are all the same...

That was similar to my thoughts when I read it. I thought it generalised quite a lot but it didn't really irritate me enough for me to comment on it.

costargh

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 07:53:45 pm »

That was similar to my thoughts when I read it. I thought it generalised quite a lot but it didn't really irritate me enough for me to comment on it.

Lol. Yeh I don't mind generalising in this situation cause its easier to write that way but obviously people will have slightly differing situations which may alter my views on their type of relationship but yeh I guess they're my views and it took me a while to realise them. I also never wanted to realise them, but at my age its the only way relationships make sense

Moderator action: Moved post outside of quote tags.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:55:18 pm by coblin »

excal

• VN Security
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Über-Geek
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 01:21:27 am »

Very true.

+1 karma

I'm in such an exception of a relationship, I would say.

I think you're quickly casting all teenages as 'immature' - this is where your generalisation lies. I would say that there are some teenagers that are probably more mature than adults ten years older than them. While age can be a good general indicator of maturity over a large population, it is definitely not a template for everyone to stick to (ref: outliers).
excal (VCE 05/06) BBIS(IBL) GradCertSc(Statistics) MBBS(Hons) GCertClinUS -- current Master of Medicine candidate
Former Global Moderator