Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 09:58:17 pm

Author Topic: The Sexiest Food Shops in Paris  (Read 737 times)  Share 

bubble sunglasses

The Sexiest Food Shops in Paris
« on: June 17, 2008, 06:15:56 pm »

http://shopping.guardian.co.uk/food/story/0,,1481658,00.html

I love the first paragraph:

"I've always rather enjoyed the Walk of Shame. Far from finding it humiliating to wander home in last night's mascara with my knickers in my handbag, I think there is something delicious in confronting the freshly scrubbed workers of the world with the shameless evidence of dissipation. The right kind of sleepless night can scrub the senses raw, heightening the sense of smell, the appetite. The food one chooses after a nuit blanche, in that glorious, liberated, will-to power moment before the hangover kicks in is uniquely dramatic. A fried-egg sandwich in a Polish builder's caff dressed in leopard print see-through chiffon. Two pain aux raisins stolen with a girlfriend from a trusting sack outside the boulangerie stuffed in between giggles as our escaping stilettos rang on the cobblestones. What heads have lain beneath our arms till morning we may forget, but never what we had for breakfast afterwards."

AND THEN SHE TALKS ABOUT PLACES DROODLES CAN GO IF HE GETS 80+ FOR HIS ENTER  :D