Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:16 pm

Author Topic: ...eh, another poll?  (Read 6118 times)  Share 

asdf

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: ...eh, another poll?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 08:11:54 pm »
why are there people who go to university on this site?
99.95 ENTER

phagist_

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 08:16:15 pm »
we're attached, ok?
but really, so we can offer our 'guidance' from our experiences in year 12.

(jesus, that sounded cheesy)

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 08:29:50 pm »
Tell the truth phagist... we're sexual predators trying 2 get our hands on skool chilrden.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

phagist_

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 08:36:37 pm »
haha, I know someone who's probably not going to be invited to future VN events... :police:

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 08:40:17 pm »
Yeah... Droodles and his wilson shoe box.

Do we even *have* FSn or NV or wteva it is events?
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

/0

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 06:59:31 am »
I've never wagged a whole day of school - that would be suicide - but last year I wagged heaps of P.E and C.E classes by going hiding in the music school. I guess I was lucky my name for some reason hadn't been added to the role so the teacher didn't notice xD
Back in Year 9 I remember wagging 1 or 2 math classes, oh the horror
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:01:27 am by DivideBy0 »

Mao

• CH41RMN
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +390
  • School: Kambrya College
  • School Grad Year: 2008
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 01:28:06 pm »
Yeah... Droodles and his wilson shoe box.

Do we even *have* FSn or NV or wteva it is events?

several, come on irc for details. =P

we've had karaoke, bowling, karaoke again [last week], and bowlingz coming up again this w/e.
Editor for ATARNotes Chemistry study guides.

VCE 2008 | Monash BSc (Chem., Appl. Math.) 2009-2011 | UoM BScHon (Chem.) 2012 | UoM PhD (Chem.) 2013-2015

droodles

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 01:51:03 pm »
roflmao

JL_91

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 12:29:18 pm »
I wagged a lot of classes in Year 10, simply because my school makes us do really useless stuff in that year (caramel and ninwa would know what I'm on about!). My friends and I often got together and skipped P.E., P.D. and Ethics ...I know one of them got caught once, but I never got caught lol! I think I went to a grand total of 3 Ethics classes that year, and about 4 P.D. classes.   
This year (Year 12) I haven't wagged anything because it's an important year...but my timetable mostly consists of study periods since I only do two subjects at school (and two outside), so I'm hardly ever at school anyway! 

cara.mel

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 12:48:22 pm »
I wagged a lot of classes in Year 10, simply because my school makes us do really useless stuff in that year (caramel and ninwa would know what I'm on about!).

Yep, 7 hours/fortnight of PE and either ethics or PD (1 semester subjects), good fun. Especially that monday period 5 one :P
Forgot what the ratio was of PE/others. Year 10 PE wasn't bad though. The sports we did were more bludgy (archery, golf etc :P), plus for the first year we had coed pe classes. moar fun than 7-9

Mao

• CH41RMN
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +390
  • School: Kambrya College
  • School Grad Year: 2008
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 01:00:06 pm »
This year (Year 12) I haven't wagged anything because it's an important year...but my timetable mostly consists of study periods since I only do two subjects at school (and two outside), so I'm hardly ever at school anyway! 

oh man, I wish I could have that.

what do you do outside of school other than UMEP? doesn't your school offer the other subjects?
Editor for ATARNotes Chemistry study guides.

VCE 2008 | Monash BSc (Chem., Appl. Math.) 2009-2011 | UoM BScHon (Chem.) 2012 | UoM PhD (Chem.) 2013-2015

JL_91

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 01:07:10 pm »

Yep, 7 hours/fortnight of PE and either ethics or PD (1 semester subjects), good fun. Especially that monday period 5 one :P
Forgot what the ratio was of PE/others. Year 10 PE wasn't bad though. The sports we did were more bludgy (archery, golf etc :P), plus for the first year we had coed pe classes. moar fun than 7-9

True that Year 10 PE was alright...just that I was in no mood for it that year, and my friends all wanted to wag, so it was a wag-fest!

*Edit*: I still consider Ethics to be THE most pointless subject I have ever taken at school. PD comes a close second!

oh man, I wish I could have that.

what do you do outside of school other than UMEP? doesn't your school offer the other subjects?

The other subject I do outside school is English Language..I didn't want to do it outside school, but I had a timetable clash between it and Revs, so I had to make a choice. In the end I chose Revs to do at school, because the Revs teacher at my school is outstanding. I should have switched to mainstream English and done it at school, because Distance Ed English Language is killing me! But you know, it gets a bit tough to discipline yourself when you spend Mondays + all but 2 hours of every other day at home, so in a way you're better off than me :) 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:11:38 pm by JL_91 »

ganges

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 01:11:19 pm »
I am not allowed to wag at my school, otherwise you get into trouble.

Chem
PSych
ENglish
MEthods
SPesh

history revolutions

yr 10

yr 9

yr 8..........

1999 -grade 4

COmpleted grade 5 arithmetic......

ninwa

• Respect: +1021
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 01:18:23 pm »
*Edit*: I still consider Ethics to be THE most pointless subject I have ever taken at school. PD comes a close second!
Ahhhhhhhhh ethics. I remember being given a detention for missing an ethics class because I had my 3/4 music written exam on that day. Ahhh the memories.

*reminisces*
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

ed_saifa

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 01:33:54 pm »
Ahhhhhhhhh ethics. I remember being given a detention for missing an ethics class because I had my 3/4 music written exam on that day. Ahhh the memories.

*reminisces*
Seems unfair
[IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2506/avatarcg3.png[/img]
(\ /)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\

"It's not a community effort"
"It's not allowed. Only death is a valid excuse"
"Probably for the first time time this year I was totally flabbergasted by some of the 'absolute junk' I had to correct .... I was going to use 'crap' but that was too kind a word"
"How can you expect to do well when
-you draw a lemon as having two half-cells connected with a salt bridge
-your lemons come with Cu2+ ions built in" - Dwyer
"Why'd you score so bad?!" - Zotos
"Your arguments are seri