General Discussion > Technology and Gaming

Thoughts on the PS5

(1/2) > >>

JerryMouse2019:
Hi Everyone,

What are your thoughts on the PS5?

I for one think the design is way more sleeker than the Xbox Series X (which is really just a rectangular prism).

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019

Stormbreaker-X:

--- Quote from: JerryMouse2019 on June 14, 2020, 06:15:51 pm ---Hi Everyone,

I for one think the design is way more sleeker than the Xbox Series X (which is really just a rectangular prism).

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019

--- End quote ---
I don't have a ps4 or 5, but I got a Nintendo switch. My cousins have both the x box and ps4, he thinks it is pretty cool. The thing with play station is that there are a lot fo cool games on there, like gt5.

Sine:

--- Quote from: JerryMouse2019 on June 14, 2020, 06:15:51 pm ---Hi Everyone,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019

--- End quote ---
Hoping there is a black version of the PS5 tbh. I would probably go for the version with the disc drive as well.

JerryMouse2019:
I think a black version would be great as well but I believe that the white version makes the console look more futuristic.

I would also go for the version with the disk drive as I'm not a person who regularly purchases games off the PS store.

keltingmeith:
It's a PS3 wearing active wear, change my mind

I will be in a serious dilemma when it releases and I have to decide whether to get Spider-Man and Rachet and Clank on PS4 or splurge on the nicer PS5 experience

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version