Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:13 pm

Author Topic: Meet the ATAR Notes Leadership Team  (Read 121968 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Meet the ATAR Notes Leadership Team
« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2019, 12:56:05 pm »
+14
Updated to reflect miniturtle's move to NatMod. :D

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2019, 02:10:49 pm »
+20
Please welcome our newest addition to the HSC moderator team:

angewina_naguen

Angelina will be modding our HSC English boards (Advanced/EX1/EX2), a section she has already had an insanely large impact on. Really, this just formalises the leadership role she already plays in the section - Please join me in congratulating her! ;D

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2019, 02:14:42 pm »
+9
Congrats Angelina!! ;D
This is so well deserved
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2019, 02:40:53 pm »
+9
Congratulations Angelina!
Very happy to finally see those shiny green squares on your profile <3
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

dancing phalanges

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2019, 02:47:05 pm »
+15
Thanks for all the nice words guys! Not an easy decision to make but felt like I was holding back other potential moderators from making the most out of the position and still feel I can contribute as much as I am right now just without the added responsibility! Big congrats to Angelina and will see you all around :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:52:20 pm by dancing phalanges »
HSC 2017 (ATAR 98.95) - English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (48), Modern History (94), Studies of Religion 1 (48), Visual Arts (95), French Continuers (92)

Download our free discovery trial paper!

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »
+8
Thanks for all the nice words guys! Not an easy decision to make but felt like I was holding back other potential moderators from making the most out of the position and still feel I can contribute as much as I am right now just without the added responsibility! Big congrats to Angelina and will see you all around :)

Looking forward to your continued contributions - thanks again for all your work as a mod. :D

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2019, 05:01:10 pm »
+9
Big thanks to you for always helping out in the forums! And I don't think I've properly thanked you for reading my creative last year so again, so I guess it's clear that you've made some awesome contributions :)

And big congrats to Angelina as well! Definitely well-deserved :)
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

jazcstuart

• MOTM: SEP 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +180
« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2019, 05:29:34 pm »
+9
Amazing work Angelina, could not think of a more deserving person to mod the english boards!!! Congrats!
HSC 2017 - Mathematics, Music 1
HSC 2018 - English (Advanced), Maths Extension 1, Chemistry, Geography, Earth and Environmental Science

2019 - B Renewable Energy Engineering @ University of Newcastle

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2019, 10:05:19 pm »
+19
Thank you for all the wonderful words, everyone  ;D I have very big shoes to fill from dancing phalanges' legacy on the English boards but I am keen to oversee the learning and activity on it now as a mod  :) Looking forward to making even more contributions and sharing my love for the subject with you all!
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2019, 10:02:55 am »
+15
To continue with some changes...

Thank you so much to Opengangs for their time as a moderator in the HSC Business Studies and SDD boards. They have decided to step down from their position as of today. Opengangs has done a super job in their role, perhaps most in the SDD board, where they have pushed activity consistently. A quick glance here shows literally more than a dozen great threads that have no doubt helped many HSC students, and will continue to do so in the future. In fact, they have made almost 25% of the total posts ever made in that board.

OG - thank you for all your work on the forums so far, mod-related and otherwise. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future, because I hope you won't be going anywhere too soon. ;D 💙

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2019, 08:51:03 am »
+17
A huge, huge thank you to Quantum44, who has decided to step away from modship recently.

Quantum did a fantastic job modding the Victorian Technical Score Discussion section, was a very valued mod and will continue to be a very valued member of the community. Thanks Quantum! :)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2020, 05:05:52 pm »
+26
Today there are a few changes to announce

Potatohater, Orb, Alter, and clarke54321 are each stepping down from their positions as moderators. Really huge thank you for your many, many contributions the forums community and best of luck for all future endeavours - especially future & continued involvement here ;)

Potatohater
Despite half of the posts in Drama Exam Discussion being from potatohater having you as part of the moderator team has never been a drama at all - their friendly personality has always been of benefit to everyone, not just HSC Humanities or Univeristy of Sydney students. Thank you for everything & I hope that we keep hearing from you into the future. :)

Orb
Orb's impact has been particularly prominent in science and maths, where Orb moderated further, methods, spec, chem, physics AND bio. Thank you very much for the hundreds and hundreds of quality posts and the several hundreds of hours of time spent online helping the AN community. I hope we see many more hours from you yet. :)

You might expect that Alter as student studying the Doctor of Medicine at UniMelb is driven to help others and has offered lots of insight and knowledge to many students and you'd be absolutely right but Alter is also humble, friendly and generally a great guy to have around. Thank you for all of your contributions, especially in the Legal Studies & University of Melbourne boards, but also for your guitar skills. Hope to see you around before next month. :)

clarke54321
Clarke has been an absolute pillar of the VCE English & Legal Studies boards as well as a strong presence in VCE LOTE and the University of Melbourne board. Thank you for the multitude of expertise, advice, support & feedback you have provided in consistently fantastic quality posts. I hope we continue to benefit from your presence here into the future :)

emnma.0305

« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2021, 01:55:08 pm »
Hi, could you please delete my account? I am no longer in need of it. Thank you!!  :D