Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 08:46:39 am

Author Topic: How many people take the John Monash Entry test?  (Read 3452 times)  Share 

ss7283

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Eaglehawk Secondary College
How many people take the John Monash Entry test?
« on: May 22, 2013, 09:11:02 pm »
i am trying out for jmss into year 11. i just want to know approximately how many people do it. the difficulty etc.

Lasercookie

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +326
Re: How many people take the John Monash Entry test?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 02:11:53 am »
Have you taken a look at this thread? A Year 9's guide to the John Monash Science School Test It might answer some of your questions indirectly.

Also I split your post from the quite old thread that you bumped, most of the time when you have a question you should just make a new thread (you can at least use the red "Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic." as a guide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:15:06 am by laserblued »

kyts

Re: How many people take the John Monash Entry test?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 08:42:55 pm »
Hey,
I tried out for JMSS year 11 this year and I got in  :)
So there were about 100 - 150 students who tried out again this year and the tests were around the same difficulty but of course they had simple year 11 science and maths in it. They accepted 29 new students as new year 11 next year.
I would say go for it and try again! Nothing to lose! But have you heard of the new science school EBBS? Maybe you want to consider trying out for that school?  :)