Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 04:12:38 am

Author Topic: JMSS 2017 Entry Discussion  (Read 145948 times)  Share 

Jellybeanz2626

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS 2017 Entry Discussion
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2018, 10:04:25 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I just want to know how the one on one interview goes. Can you guys tell me some of the questions that they ask? What we need to bring... like reports. Someone please explain to me what they do with your reports... do they keep them, check them both really briefly.... what do they do with them???? Im stressing because ive been doing really bad in school and my year 8 sem 2 report isnt great. Im just stressing about it. It was that one year where i just gave up. From now and onward im willing to work extremely hard especially if i get into jmss.
SOMEONE HELP!!!!

sZera

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS 2017 Entry Discussion
« Reply #541 on: February 20, 2018, 05:19:16 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I just want to know how the one on one interview goes. Can you guys tell me some of the questions that they ask? What we need to bring... like reports. Someone please explain to me what they do with your reports... do they keep them, check them both really briefly.... what do they do with them???? Im stressing because ive been doing really bad in school and my year 8 sem 2 report isnt great. Im just stressing about it. It was that one year where i just gave up. From now and onward im willing to work extremely hard especially if i get into jmss.
SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Your bring your awards and certificates as well as your reports. They keep your reports. I won't give the questions they ask (because its unfair to others). No one really knows how important your reports are (unless you're the one seleticing students). I stress that you don't worry about the interview yet.. cuz that comes after your exams.
2018 | :(
2019 | :'(