Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:24:42 am

Author Topic: EXT 1 TUTOR!!!  (Read 1583 times)  Share 

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
EXT 1 TUTOR!!!
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:52:55 pm »
+1
Hey guys!!

Is anyone here an ex-ext 1 student, a tutor, or knows of anyone who is able to look over some essay and creative writing drafts for me? I am completely willing to pay for this!!!

I know it is free on here but I am just looking for someone I can go back and forth to over the next few weeks and with study I dont think i will be able to keep up the 50 posts per essay

Thank you!
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: EXT 1 TUTOR!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:22:19 pm »
+1
Hey! Emily, our Advanced lecturer (1st in NSW for Advanced, 49/50 for EX1) tutors! She could be worth contacting - Her details are here ;D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: EXT 1 TUTOR!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 10:02:08 am »
+1
Thank you! Have PM'd her :)
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)