Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 06:26:36 am

Author Topic: Actual result scores  (Read 11207 times)  Share 

enola

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Actual result scores
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2019, 06:56:33 am »
I know for a fact it was not the 5% Rule trust me. It says that pd’s May also be because u were 5 marks away from the last student, that’s probably me.

Yes, you are 5 marks from the last person, thats why they offer you in the Pd to write jn.
Which school are you from ?

Did all who given the offer in the first round take up their spot ?

If all 5% have been fill up in your school, you have been cut out, till someone give up their spot.
You might have given an offer from SCHS or Nossal in 2 or 3 round because someone in your school did not take up their spot. But no one MHS give up their spot.

Btw, what did you write in your PD ?

enola

• Adventurer
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2019, 07:08:00 am »
I know for a fact it was not the 5% Rule trust me. It says that pd’s May also be because u were 5 marks away from the last student, that’s probably me.

You can work out if your school have hit the 5%. If the school have 300 student for year 8, they will take 15 student. Ask around and you know what your chances like in the later round offer.

j.kang11

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2019, 10:06:37 pm »
Hi, im fairly new to atarnotes, but i ended up getting 2 sups in both reading and maths, 2 above averages in numerical and verbal and a high average for writing and was wondering if that wouldve been enough to get into mhs? I know this is a little late sorry.

heyguys98

• Trailblazer
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 08:37:08 pm »
it says on the Mac.Rob website that the 5% rule doesn't apply to 2nd or 3rd round offers.

830cracker

• Forum Regular
  • Class of 2023
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2019, 11:32:34 am »
it says on the Mac.Rob website that the 5% rule doesn't apply to 2nd or 3rd round offers.

I emailed them and they said the 5% rule apply to the whole process so it only becomes possible when somebody in your school rejects their offer
welp I’m procrastinating rn