Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:12:44 am

Author Topic: Victorian Selective Entry Exam  (Read 24197 times)  Share 

Einsteinium

• Trailblazer
  • Cricket
  • Respect: +2
Re: Selective Entry Casual Chat
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2020, 09:22:56 am »
Did you know? You are wise as hell man.
Nah man,
My brother is my biggest support. So he tells me a lot and prepares me. I hope to share his knowledge with others because he is a massive help to me. He told me about atar notes and got me onto this forum.
But yeah i am sharing the amazing knowledge he gives me
I try to help everyone i see but i am not as helpful as others who know more
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:25:26 am by Einsteinium »
“People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen

runa123

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2020, 09:41:45 am »
Nah man,
My brother is my biggest support. So he tells me a lot and prepares me. I hope to share his knowledge with others because he is a massive help to me. He told me about atar notes and got me onto this forum.
But like thanks a lot like you're very helpful and quite encouraging

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2020, 09:51:25 am »
Nah man,

I really appreciate the fact that you choose to share this information with other people.
"It's not about being nice, it's about doing the right thing."

Einsteinium

• Trailblazer
  • Cricket
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2020, 09:52:48 am »
+1
I really appreciate the fact that you choose to share this information with other people.
Thanks man
“People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen

runa123

• Forum Regular
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2020, 11:59:08 am »
How does everyone feel in regards to the test not about the postponement but like the actual test?

• MOTM: July 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2020, 01:47:34 pm »
How does everyone feel in regards to the test not about the postponement but like the actual test?
If I'm being honest, I'm feeling quite nervous for the examination. I don't feel as if I've prepared enough, but at the same time I just want to get it over and done with.

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2020, 01:59:08 pm »
If I'm being honest, I'm feeling quite nervous for the examination. I don't feel as if I've prepared enough, but at the same time I just want to get it over and done with.

Same, and realising how much other people have prepared underwhelms me.

runa123

• Forum Regular
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2020, 02:24:35 pm »
Same, and realising how much other people have prepared underwhelms me.
there were kids at my tutoring who have been preparing for like 4 years and continuously go to to selective exam tutoring

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2020, 02:53:08 pm »
there were kids at my tutoring who have been preparing for like 4 years and continuously go to to selective exam tutoring

Those poor kids.

Einsteinium

• Trailblazer
  • Cricket
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2020, 02:55:35 pm »
Yeah, when i used to think about the test i would literally cry because i was so nervous about the test. I think most people think that the test is the biggest test of their life (me included) but you can go to any school you want to and get a really high ATAR. My mindset to going to MHS is the opportunity's. I am a massive cricket fan and apparently they have a really good team. I myself am really nervous but even if i don't get in I will know that i tried my best and gave it my all. So yeah. A little amount of stress can make you work hard but dont fret and take it like a weight on your back. Work hard and try your best. You may feel better

Einsteinium

• Trailblazer
  • Cricket
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2020, 02:58:04 pm »
Those poor kids.
I guess if their parents forced them to then that is sad but if they believe in working hard and like to work then that is actually pretty cool. I would look up to kids who love to work hard and don't have to be told what to do.

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2020, 09:29:03 am »
I guess if their parents forced them to then that is sad but if they believe in working hard and like to work then that is actually pretty cool. I would look up to kids who love to work hard and don't have to be told what to do.

I'm at online Vietnamese school now, I hate it so much!

Meg210706

• Forum Regular
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2020, 10:05:31 am »
I'm not gonna lie I'm hella nervous, My friends have been preparing for years lol and I only started like at the end of last year and I really wanna get in coz not only is Mghs a great school academically I heard it offers a wide range of other activities as well.

runa123

• Forum Regular
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2020, 10:34:30 am »
I'm at online Vietnamese school now, I hate it so much!
I used to do online language school and I never did my homework so I taped it to me drawers

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2020, 10:54:56 am »
I used to do online language school and I never did my homework so I taped it to me drawers

I don't do I my homework, you are so lucky to not have to do online language school anymore.