Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:05 am

Author Topic: How many superiors did you guys get and where did you guys get into (if you got)  (Read 3654 times)  Share 

Shanan :D

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Read Subject

Curriman2

• Fresh Poster
I got into MHS with 4 superiors which honestly surprised me since I only expected 2,we didnt have writing btw so only 4 things to get get marks from

vsmk

• Adventurer
2 superiors in NR and MA, one AA and one HA - but did not get through to Nossal or MacRob

guest_10284628102

• Adventurer
2 sups maths and verbal
2 ha reading and numerical
got in second round macrob

Selective User

• Forum Regular
Lol I'm so happy, I got all 4 superiors and they were on the high end. I honestly couldn't believe it, and I thought I would get about 1 or 2.

Arrow777

• Fresh Poster
Maths      -    Superior
Reading  -     Superior
Verbal     -     Above Average
Numerical  -  High Average
This is my result from a competitive school in the east. Did not get into any school.
Disappointed.
Wondering if this result is enough to get a seat from a non-competitive school that does not hit its 5 % quota limit.
any thoughts ,, just curious.

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Lol I'm so happy, I got all 4 superiors and they were on the high end. I honestly couldn't believe it, and I thought I would get about 1 or 2.

High end? I don't think there's a high end or low end to each category- only NAPLAN has that for their bands. Good job for your achievement though!

Selective User

• Forum Regular
Maybe not, but according to Jayce Batallones' video, you can get a low superior or high superior and he showed this in his results. But it doesn't matter either way

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Maybe not, but according to Jayce Batallones' video, you can get a low superior or high superior and he showed this in his results. But it doesn't matter either way

Oh well I never knew that!

Sugam

• Fresh Poster

Can you share link to the video please. Thanks 😊

Selective User

• Forum Regular
Hi Sugam,

This is the link: https://youtu.be/kkvTgAiBt5o

Shanan :D

• Trailblazer

How do you know that they are on the high end? Doesn't it just show the dot on top of the score that you got?

Selective User

• Forum Regular
Yeah, sorry about that. I thought it was sorted even within the sections of superior, above average, but apparently it isn’t. Though I am certain I read this somewhere before, but it’s turns out it isn’t true lol!  :) :D Sorry again if I caused a little misunderstanding