Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:38:11 pm

Author Topic: How to hack Math Methods and Business Management.  (Read 1317 times)  Share 

ashim

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How to hack Math Methods and Business Management.
« on: February 10, 2022, 03:18:15 am »
+2
To all new year 12's, I hope your first week was good. Now it's time to begin picking up the pace if you wish to do relatively well in VCE this year.

In this post, I wanted to share with you two of the most clouted resources that I used which ultimately helped me get into Law/Commerce at Monash.

The first is for methods. I have always been a weak student in Maths and was predicted a 27 by my teacher at the beginning of the year. Therefore I began taking tutoring classes, doing so for about 18 weeks, which cost me personally about $1200. Soon after, it became unreasonable for me to continue especially since I did not see much improvement. That's why I began looking around on the internet to find out alternatives, the first I found was LMK Math, which was pretty good for helping me create my Bound Reference, but always seemed too shallow and didn't cover the content in Depth, at least not enough to help me reach my goal of a 30 Raw in Methods. The next resource I came across was Math Methods Club.

https://mathsmethodsclub.com.au/?armaff=2

It's basically a one time subscription service which gives you access to a library with thousands of short videos explaining how to properly answer all questions on the Math Methods Exam, at the time it cost me about $70, which was ultimately the cost of my hourly tutoring session. The results speak for themselves, I was eventually able to achieve a 37 Raw in Methods, which I still find quite unbelievable.

The second resource is Redkenneths Business Management. Kenny is a gift from God and is always available on his discord channel helping out fellow students and helping them understand content through his free to watch videos on Youtube. From experience, he is at some times even available to mark responses. Another service I used from Kenny was his Examination marking service with him providing me feedback for the exam I did, this gave me much more confidence in the final year examination. My raw 46 goes completely to this man.

TLDR
Methods: MathmethodsClub and LMK Math
Business Management: Redkenneth