Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:37:28 am

Author Topic: 3&4 first SAC  (Read 4624 times)  Share 

Bubblesxgrapes-_+

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
3&4 first SAC
« on: May 25, 2022, 10:59:33 am »
What's the best way to prepare for the first methods unit 3 SAC? My teacher couldn't think of anything for me to do, just to know my functions. I am going to die.
-_+

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: 3&4 first SAC
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 05:55:23 pm »
+4
What's the best way to prepare for the first methods unit 3 SAC? My teacher couldn't think of anything for me to do, just to know my functions. I am going to die.
Go through each chapter in the textbook that will be on your SAC and make sure you know how to answer each type of question. Can also use the chapter reviews which generally have slightly tougher questions which need more application (these types of questions are more likely going to be on a sac rather than straightforward non-application questions). You can also have a look at some practice exams and complete some questions that are relevant to your sac.

RaspberryTau

• Trailblazer
  • "I'm just trying to get myself some gravity";
  • Respect: +6
Re: 3&4 first SAC
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 08:01:43 pm »
+1
Yeah, I found the chapter reviews quite helpful (especially for later calculus sacs). Exam question (eg. checkpoints) can't hurt too...  (VCAA says SACS shouldn't be like exams... but some schools don't follow this advice to the letter)

For us, the first SAC was more geometry - so I'd strongly recommend including formulas for different areas/volume/etc... in ur note book. (One idea is to print out the VCAA formula sheet and staple it in).

Highlighters can help as well.

Anyway, Hope this helps, and good luck!   :D

:)
VCE 2021: Methods (42 raw), Biology (46 raw); 2022: Chemistry, English, Spec, Physics