Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:52:00 am

Author Topic: Any One did James An...Mock Test Yesterday - How was your experience ?  (Read 6008 times)  Share 

SHS001

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Any One did James An...Mock Test Yesterday - How was your experience ?
Which paper you guys find hard ?

MstrLegendary

• Fresh Poster
Any One did James An...Mock Test Yesterday - How was your experience ?
Which paper you guys find hard ?
Hello, yes, I completed the examination. Personally, I found the VR to be the hardest examination and RC the easiest. I ended up getting 4 superiors and 1 above average but was extremely close to the superior cut-off score for Verbal Reasoning. May I ask how you went?

SHS001

• Adventurer
Hello, yes, I completed the examination. Personally, I found the VR to be the hardest examination and RC the easiest. I ended up getting 4 superiors and 1 above average but was extremely close to the superior cut-off score for Verbal Reasoning. May I ask how you went?

I found VR was easy and ending up with 4 Superior and for the writing piece, I got 24/30 which is Average...Normally I use to get 27/28 in the regular class exams....Not sure how it was marked... Tell me one thing, In the real exam if I get 4 Sup and 1 Avg will it get qualified for the race with my cohort ?

aiyonsdfj

• Fresh Poster
i did so fkn bad, literally had mental breakdown the whole week after the results came and still having them now

RC - above average (it was alright)
VR - average
NR - average
maths - BELOW AVERAGE
writing - low average (22/30)

tbh lost hope of getting in at this point, i did a re-test of all the test and got 70's but ya no.. send help. congrats to those who did well 🥳

also the person marking the writing at JAC is too nice. the lowest i got is 80 like wtf you ain't doing me no favours by being nice. anyways ya sorry abt the kinda aggressive language

HiKal

• Adventurer
+1
dw abt it at the end of the day its just a mock it doesnt determine how well u will perform in the real exam. gl

jz27

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +8
+2
Hey guys, if any of you want some free help with any questions or any essay marking, just shoot me a message, I have quite a bit of holiday spare time!!
2020: Chinese SLA [34-> ~43]
2021 (raw): English [42] Spesh [43] Methods [45] Chem [40] Physics [41]

ATAR: 99.30
UCAT: 3240 (99th)
Studying Medicine at Monash University

Currently taking students for 2023 selective school entry exam, email [email protected] for more details

Running a free selective schools information session on the 17th of July. Email for more details!

karrrrinnna_rosssess

• Fresh Poster
For anyone who has done the actual Selective School Exam is it similar to the JamesAnn Mock or is it harder or easier?

naerok

• Fresh Poster
For anyone who has done the actual Selective School Exam is it similar to the JamesAnn Mock or is it harder or easier?

relatively easier than james an mock (imo) especially with the maths component, but my memory may be a bit twisted since its been 4 years since I sat this exam lmao

I'd say don't worry if you've gotten a decent score on mock but also don't worry too much if you got a bad mock score, it will depend on your performance on the day. (coming from someone who guessed half of maths and still landed superior on it)